October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Turtle0630

Reaction score
This is a continuation from the Mid-End of September Testing Party thread. New friends are welcome as well! Let me know what day you're planning on testing and I'll get you added. I hope this thread is bursting with BFP's, good luck ladies!!!! :dust:

October 1
mommasboys2
Mrs. Bach
Leti
treeroot :bfp:

October 3
christiana :bfp:

October 4
Turtle0630
peachcheeks
MamaBunny2

October 5
k8ywalsh
kj87
SashaM
Waiting4BabyS :bfp:
mealone :bfp:
cthom321

October 6
Nikoru0111

October 7
juscause
MG0423
EmilieBrianne :bfp:

October 8
InVivoVeritas

October 9
Bug222
MamaBee413
Ms.Bsky

October 10
jessiecat
Ruz :bfp:

October 11
MommytoLBG
bighouse

October 12
Eclaire
Yoga_Girl
MnGmakes3

October 14
dreamingbyday

October 16
Bing28

October 17
atleastthree
Phoeniix

October 19
ZubZub
sunshine2014

October 20
55comet555

October 21
orionfox
sheylee :bfp:

October 23
Rach87 :bfp:
LilRu

October 24
LouOscar01
Iria
ChoccieMonkey
j_d_mommy :bfp:

October 25
Loobs
NoRi2014
everton04

October 28
drjo718
crystlmcd
CarlyP
Leti
Lanfear333

October 29
DaTucker
Babygirl3289

October 30
KozmikKitten :bfp:
Tanikit
Cookie1979

October 31
canadabear
MeganS0326
jumpingo :bfp:
mumanddad
bnjwantababy

I'm back! Testing October 7. Good luck to all!

good luck to all! following so i can see your bfps!!

Thanks, Jules! Hope you're doing well. I just started following your journal! :)

:)
your lp seems to be getting better and better! thats a good thing! maybe your cycles are coming around since the pill and im hoping maybe this months the one!!

btw i feel out of breath just watching your 3 doggies run lol!!!

Jules I meant to say this before but I am also a huge Illini fan! Born and raised in Champaign!

Jules I meant to say this before but I am also a huge Illini fan! Born and raised in Champaign!

what! thats awesome! i went there for undergrad. 2000-2004. so did my hubby. hope my kids go there but lord knows how expensive tuition will be by that time! :dohh:

Thanks, Jules! It was indeed longer this time at 12 days, and I was very happy about that! Small victories! :happydance: Haha, I know what you mean...those little doggies on here are tiring for sure! Thankfully my real ones can be lazy at times and aren't always on the go like these 3. ;)

Hi, MnG! :hi: I have you added...although I'm still not convinced that you're out for September! :D

Thanks yoga girl!

The waiting to Ov and the tww suck. I have enjoyed the past threads, and can't wait for everyone to get their positives! Rooting for everyone!!

I'm here....will let you know when I am testing when I work out when on earth I'm going to be ovulating!! Am doing OPK's everyday so WILL NOT MISS IT. :D

Im just joining in to read the posts on here for now, as Im waiting to see if im out for september or not. Will update once I know for sure.

hi ladies! somehow I missed the last thread but have been on the few before that. Testing date of the 9th of October.

Hi, Lou, Orion and Bug! Bug, welcome back! I'll get you added for the 9th. Lou, no problem on giving me a date once you have a better idea! Any more updates on your end?

How is everyone doing today? We made it to Friday, wahoo! Any fun weekend plans?

Thanks Turtle!!!

No plans this weekend for me- working all weekend booo!

Sorry MnG xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->