****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

Well I'm still clinging on by a thread :haha:

My cycles are usually 31-32 days and I am now on CD47 with no signs of the witch even arriving, although I've been having cramps for the past week or two and my CM is thick and creamy (TMI) :wacko:

Originally tested on the 13th and Negative, tested again on Thursday and still Negative :cry: Looks like I may be just having a crazy month again (Happened randomly in August as well) I have always been on time apart from these past 2 months.

I hope it's your month Twinkl3! And if not hopefully AF won't take too long to show up so you can start your next cycle and try again...

:flower:

Well people, its the last day of October tomorrow. All the luck in the world for the people who are still left to test. I really really hope we get a couple more october BFPs. I am going away with work for the next week, so wont be able to get on here to update anything, but i really really hope i have some happy stuff to update when i get back.

As for me? Im out now til January 2012. My husband and I have come to the decision to wait just a little bit longer. Got a lot of bad stuff going on at the moment, so i do think this is for the best.

I hope im able to start off the January 2012 testing thread! and i hope i see NONE of you lot in there ( in the nicest possible way!) - cos youll all have your BFPs before then fingers crossed!

It was lovely to meet you all

:dust: xxxxxx

i can't believe October is coming to an End! it was a great month! congrats to everyone who go their BFPs and everyone else ill see you in Nov... lots and lots of dust to you all :hugs:

Huge thanks Bunni for the thread and moral support - Let the new year 2012 bring you what you wish for the most, and let January be the month one of your main dreams will come true :dust: :dust: :dust:

And if you think about it, January is only 2 months away! With Christmas and all, you'll be at TTC at no time! :hug:

First hpt yesterday came back negative now sitting in hospital cuz I got hit in stomachs and its swollen

Well people, its the last day of October tomorrow. All the luck in the world for the people who are still left to test. I really really hope we get a couple more october BFPs. I am going away with work for the next week, so wont be able to get on here to update anything, but i really really hope i have some happy stuff to update when i get back.

As for me? Im out now til January 2012. My husband and I have come to the decision to wait just a little bit longer. Got a lot of bad stuff going on at the moment, so i do think this is for the best.

I hope im able to start off the January 2012 testing thread! and i hope i see NONE of you lot in there ( in the nicest possible way!) - cos youll all have your BFPs before then fingers crossed!

It was lovely to meet you all

:dust: xxxxxx

Good luck to all the ladies in November (and those last stragglers today!), hope to see you all getting BFPs soon. And Bunnikins, thanks for putting this group together and for all your support, best of luck with your plans and I hope everything is ok. At least you get to enjoy a guilt free Christmas and New Year before a nice fresh start in January - please enjoy a glass of champagne or ten for me. x

I have been away from here for a while (getting married :happydance:) and I am SO EXCITED to see all the BFPS that are waiting for me to look at!

I have just gone down the list and smiled at every single BFP and felt empathy with every awful witch!

I am especially excited for all of those names that I recognise that now have their BFPS :happydance: and to those ladies who know me and got another stinking :witch:, I'll see you in the November thread for more fun and games :flower:

Forgot to post that I was out a long time ago..sorry. On to November! Baby dust to all!

Yeah, I was out a few days ago. Sorry I didn't post earlier. I am trying to stay stress free.

bunnikins i have just seen your ticker!!!! eeeekkk!!! how exciting for you, massive congrats.

also congrats to all of the other bfps since i was last on here, fabulous news.

for those on their next cycle massive hugs, fx that november will be your month!!

I have been away from here for a while (getting married :happydance:) and I am SO EXCITED to see all the BFPS that are waiting for me to look at!

I have just gone down the list and smiled at every single BFP and felt empathy with every awful witch!

I am especially excited for all of those names that I recognise that now have their BFPS :happydance: and to those ladies who know me and got another stinking :witch:, I'll see you in the November thread for more fun and games :flower:

StephieB.....welcome back hunny. I had wondered where on earth you had gone!! I knew you were getting married but wasn't sure when etc. I bet it was wonderful wasn't it? Congratulations!!! xxx

Well I'm going to roll mine over into the November thread.

I was supposedly testing on the 13th October (CD31) and I'm now on CD51 :wacko: but not tested in over a week, doctors on Tuesday :)

StephieB.....welcome back hunny. I had wondered where on earth you had gone!! I knew you were getting married but wasn't sure when etc. I bet it was wonderful wasn't it? Congratulations!!! xxx

Thank you! It was a fantastic day, absolutely brilliant :cloud9: back to reality now though!!

AHHHHHHH I see from your ticker I owe you a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so so happy for you :flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->