October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Hi ladies - 13dpo and my temp went up this morning, when it usually would have dropped close to coverline. But, this is my first clomid cycle, so thinking the clomid is lengthening my LP. Any thoughts? Anyone else had this happen? Fx'd for everyone who hasn't had AF yet! :dust:

Idk. It's my first clomid cycle too but I'm not temping. :shrug:
I know it can change your cycle-I ovd a day later than normal.

Okay thanks. I ov'd right on time, so I'm either on a super duper LP, or...

Hey Sloan,

I had a pos OPK on CD11 and had some ov cramping that afternoon. I didn't really feel anything after, until a few days ago with sore boobs (par for my cycle), a lot of dizziness and nausea (to the point of not being able to eat anything), and heartburn yesterday and today. Very mild cramping yesterday, and this morning about 1am I woke up with wicked cramps...it feels like AF coming on, but I've been to the bathroom several times with no sign of her (normally I have sharp cramping and then she shows within 30 minutes of the cramping onset. It's been going for a little over 8 hrs now though.). I'm on CD 23, and the last few months she's shown like clockwork between CD23-CD25. I had another BFN this am too.

So...I'm not sure what's going on. I'm hesitant to say my symptoms are hopeful since last cycle I had something similar (LOTS of nausea) and it turns out I just had an icky stomach bug that my DH and stepson picked up as well. :blush:

AF could still show in the next couple of days...so I'm hopeful, but also trying not to psych myself out, lol.

Ok I'm going out on a limb here ...but I am trying to stay positive and this one way for me to do it.

Bonnie you can mark me down for your first BFP

Thanks guys I'm really nervous but I'm trying to stay positive

Ok I'm going out on a limb here ...but I am trying to stay positive and this one way for me to do it.

Bonnie you can mark me down for your first BFP

:happydance::happydance:
whoo hoo!
hope the rest of us are right behind you!

Milty great news!! :happydance:

AF arrived bang on schedule.. but at least I'll get to go again this month!

Just an observation but it seems that anyone sharing the same day as me tend to get a BFP.. :dohh:

Congrats Milty!!! :happydance:

I tested yesterday, but it was a bad test. I am going to wait until Saturday or Sunday to test with my FRER. It's the only test I have left, and I want to wait until I'm sure I'm late so I'm not wasting it.

Milty!! So happy to hear your BFP news....did you have any inkling or are you just totally floored?

Both!:haha:

I've been TTC since my DS was born which has been over 8 years.
So after 8 years of BFN you don't really expect to get a positive.

That being said I did get my first positive in 8 years last month that ended in a chem. So I knew my odds this month were better.

I tested early because my normal LP symptoms were early and increased.

It's super early for me still so I'm praying that this is a healthy baby that I will get to eventually bring home!

I got a BFP yesterday and today. I'm so excited and nervous. :) This is my first time ever and we just started TTC in August. I'm 35 and didn't think this would happen so quickly. I hope this little bean sticks and now to figure out what's next.

I got a BFP yesterday and today. I'm so excited and nervous. :) This is my first time ever and we just started TTC in August. I'm 35 and didn't think this would happen so quickly. I hope this little bean sticks and now to figure out what's next.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->