*October Testing Thread*

Teafor2

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
I have been gone for a couple months now because I needed a surgery to remove endometriosis and a large uterine septum. We were finally able to ttc again this cycle and I had some ovulation pain this afternoon so will be testing in October.

Tag me in you post and let me know when you’ll be testing and/or if you have your bfp and I’ll update the list!

Good luck this month!

1 - babybears25, Alligator, Impatient27
3 - JJB2
4 - AlwaysAGodmom, mumofwon, rache_0785, Spacey
6 - Mummafrog
7 - Teafor2, Emsabub, Turtlemad
9 -kksy9b
10 - BabyBrain80
14 - KatVM
17 - Bump288
19 - Suggerhoney
20 - BabyBrain80
21 - hevalouaddict
24 - Jessylou4
26 - Danizzychar
27 - topazicatzbet, Lozb
28 - Deethehippy
29 - babybears25
31 - FTale

tbd - xMissxZoiex, kiwiberry​

Last edited:
Hi hon
Goodness it sounds like u have really been through it bless you. So glad ure now on the road to recovery.
Good luck and thanks for starting this thread.
I shud be testing around the 19th October.
Depending on ovulation.
AF is due Friday or Saturday and then im on a brand new cycle.
We wasn't able to ttc this cycle due to me having some bloods done for recurring Misscariges.
Shud get the results in a little over a week.

Anyway good luck hon send lots of :dust:
Supper sticky baby dust to everyone
:dust:

Hi hon
Goodness it sounds like u have really been through it bless you. So glad ure now on the road to recovery.
Good luck and thanks for starting this thread.
I shud be testing around the 19th October.
Depending on ovulation.
AF is due Friday or Saturday and then im on a brand new cycle.
We wasn't able to ttc this cycle due to me having some bloods done for recurring Misscariges.
Shud get the results in a little over a week.

Anyway good luck hon send lots of :dust:
Supper sticky baby dust to everyone
Sounds like you’ve been through it as well. Hope you get answers when your results come back. I know it helped me a lot to know what was going wrong and that we had a plan to fix it.
Good luck to you too!

Count me in, although not sure when I will be testing yet but it will be some point this month! <3

Hi all, thank you for the October testing thread @Teafor2 !

Fx for everyone!! I don't know if I wil be testing or not but wanted to send out tons of :dust:

Last edited:
Sounds like you’ve been through it as well. Hope you get answers when your results come back. I know it helped me a lot to know what was going wrong and that we had a plan to fix it.
Good luck to you too!

Thank you so much hon.

Count me in! I will be testing October 14 if I can hold out that long!

Started trying to do ovulation tests this month, should be ovulating around the 27-30.

73DD9B24-F3F2-4ACC-B2A3-A68175AB3571.jpeg 44CC5812-994E-434A-850E-56D95B2CCD1E.jpeg

Count me in! I will be testing October 14 if I can hold out that long!

Started trying to do ovulation tests this month, should be ovulating around the 27-30.

View attachment 1088146 View attachment 1088147
I haven’t tried ovulation tests yet. Is this your first month trying them?

I get very strong o cramps each month and my sex drive tends to go a bit crazy in the days leading up to them so I think we’ve always hit my fertile window.

We’ve been ttc for so long now though I’m considering trying them if nothing happens in the next 3-4 months.

Hi everyone :) no date for me as usual cos my cycles suck. CD45 and not ovulated yet :roll:

@salamander91 hope you ovulate soon and I can add in your testing date!

I think I remember your username from last winter when we were trying and before I knew anything was wrong. Hope you get your bfp soon!!

@salamander91 hope you ovulate soon and I can add in your testing date!

I think I remember your username from last winter when we were trying and before I knew anything was wrong. Hope you get your bfp soon!!

Yeh I've been trying since last June. I conceived in Dec but had a mmc. My cycles have been irregular since ](*,) I'm glad to see you back. Fx you get your bfp :hugs:

@Teafor2 You should def give opks a go. You will get to see for yourself what your LH level is doing in comparison to when you get a heighten libido and when the O pain actually happens. And if you chart, see your bbt that will confirm your fertile window and that ovulation has occurred. There are many free ovulation tracker apps you can use.

Can't hurt. I've been trying for a while too and know it can get stressful and annoying to say the least. Hugs

Yeh I've been trying since last June. I conceived in Dec but had a mmc. My cycles have been irregular since ](*,) I'm glad to see you back. Fx you get your bfp :hugs:
We also started trying last June but I have yet to get a positive. Hopefully having the surgeries will get us there though since everything with dh was okay when he had his semen analysis done. Fx for you too!

:shrug:
@Teafor2 You should def give opks a go. You will get to see for yourself what your LH level is doing in comparison to when you get a heighten libido and when the O pain actually happens. And if you chart, see your bbt that will confirm your fertile window and that ovulation has occurred. There are many free ovulation tracker apps you can use.

Can't hurt. I've been trying for a while too and know it can get stressful and annoying to say the least. Hugs

I used to chart my bbt because it was the only way for me to predict when my periods would come. I stopped temping when I realised that my o pain always came the day before my temperature spike. That was years ago though and my periods have become much more regular since then, so maybe the relation has changed as well. I just hate the idea of needing to time my sex life, but maybe it will be necessary :shrug:

Hey ladies!
I have been gone for a couple months now because I needed a surgery to remove endometriosis and a large uterine septum. We were finally able to ttc again this cycle and I had some ovulation pain this afternoon so will be testing in October.

Tag me in you post and let me know when you’ll be testing and/or if you have your bfp and I’ll update the list!

Good luck this month!

1 - babybears25
4 - AlwaysAGodmom
7 - Teafor2
14 - KatVM
19 - Suggerhoney

tbd - xMissxZoiex​
[/QUOTE

Can you put me down for the 21st October please. This is month number 13 TTC baby number 2. Had 4 chemicals and losing so much hope each month.
Conceived my son within 3 weeks of coming off the pill so this has all been a real shock.

Good luck and lots of love to you all Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->