O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

emchilada

Reaction score
Hi All!

I think I got my positive OPK today, with both FMU and SMU. This is my 3rd cycle TTC #1. AF is due on 1/20, so I'm going to try to hold out POAS until then!

The only thing I've done different this month, compared to the last two, was using Preseed. I don't always get EWCM throughout my fertile window, so I used it a few of the times DH and I BDed. We BDed every day during the window, and every other day before. We plan to do every other day after, as well.

If you're due to POAS around the same time (or not!), I'd love to have some company during this wait. I'm already an impatient person, so the TWW does NOT help at all! Feel free to share a little about yourself and your journey TTC. Hopefully we can make the time pass more quickly. :wacko:

Hello! I am also very impatient! DH and i have been ntnp since DS was born 2 years ago, and activly ttc for about 4 cycles. I had a cyst last cycle which really screwed up AF, by 2 weeks! 47 day cycle :( AF is due for me around 1/20 as well, I thought I o'd a few days ago, positive opk and o pains but then had the same thing today! So im anywhere from day of o to 3 dpo. I've got ic's so im not sure if I can hold off! :haha: DH and i have been doing EOD and everyday a few times but im afraid not every day during o time :/ Good luck!!

Hiphiphooray,

I've heard that everyday and EOD have pretty much the same effectiveness, so hopefully it will lead to a BFP! I had a cyst during my first cycle TTC. 53 days, so I feel your pain! How early do you test? How many times?

I never know exactly when I o, so I usually start testing once I think im at least 8 dpo. Then I test at least once a day until AF or BFP. Unless I dont have an abundant supply of IC's, there's no way I could afford my POAS addiction otherwise.

Can I join in? I'm also not sure exactly when I oed, but I'm in my fertile window right now so I'm prob on a similar timeline!

:hi: I'd love to follow as well. I don't know when I O'd as my temps aren't cooperating but you can see from my chart this month we weren't taking chances and have DTD covered off. :rofl:

Good luck ladies! I think I'm 2dpo but can't be certain.

Welcome, ladies!

I think I O'ed based on OPK strips. They were darker than the test line today, so I'm taking that as an O!

I have one FRER and I'm saving it until a day or two before AF is due. If she doesn't show, I'll go out and grab some more...hopefully for a BFP!

Hello, Can I join?

Back again, on third cycle - never had a positive opk yet (clearblue) but i am aware of my body and ewcm. Not sure if I am just missing the ovulation on the tests (happening overnight)? Got pregnant first cycle with both my kids so I think I should trust the cm as I did back then? I get a huge blob of ewcm (sorry tmi) on the day, just hours before I ovulate. This month I had lots of discomfort few hours after and that was late evening, and cm has been dry since. I got pregnant having sex the day i got the ewcm, so did the same this cycle (Tuesday) and counting yesterday as 1DPO.

My first cycle I realise I had sex a day too late and think i was a day too early last cycle. It's so much harder fitting it in now!

My luteal phase is only 10 days (only just discovered from looking back last few months) and wish i hadn't googled it. has me worried!! According to that i am due on, next Friday 16th - so will wait to see - might test on the 15th ans I got bFP on day8/9 with last pregnancies.

So hard waiting!

I think my LP is 11. I read that less than 10 could cause issues so 10 May still be okay!

I would love to join in the wait with you ladies as well!

I had a positive OPK yesterday along with strong ovulation cramps, so I am thinking I will count today as O day depending on my temps over the next few days.

DH and I have been trying for about a year now, but we took a few months off after I had an early m/c last January. If I got pregnant this cycle I would actually have the same due date as my last (based on ovulation). It's been incredibly disheartening seeing negative tests month after month, but I'm trying to go into the new year with renewed positivity and optimism! With that said, I hope we all see our BFP's this month!!!

:dust::happydance::dust:

Baby dust to everyone!

My OPK was positive again today, so I may bump everything over a day. I'm still getting EWCM and normally it changes drastically after ovulation.

Same with me, Enchilada. I got a positive with FMU then it started getting lighter with SMU and then again in the afternoon (I use a lot of OPKS :haha:). I'm still thinking today was probably O day for me. :dust: to all of us! I'm already obsessing, so I have a feeling the TWW is going to feel LONG. :coffee:Haha.

I would love to tag along. I think my o day was yesterday. Af is due on the 21. I got serious EWCM on 5, 6, and 7. I had positive OPKs on the 6th and 7th. Fingers crossed, as this is my last month before a break to prevent a November or December birthday! Going to try to hold out on testing until at least 5 days before my due AF. :)

Today I had symptoms like af was coming and also had some cm... Can't really describe it further as I'm not good at analyzing cm.

What do you think that means?

Af is def not on it's way, not due for another 2 weeks, I haven't had a cycle less than 40 days since coming off bcp.

Today I had symptoms like af was coming and also had some cm... Can't really describe it further as I'm not good at analyzing cm.

What do you think that means?

Af is def not on it's way, not due for another 2 weeks, I haven't had a cycle less than 40 days since coming off bcp.

Can you remember the colour of the cm? have a look on the tissue paper next time you go. it should be elastic and stretchy. I have ewcm on tuesday which was extremely stretchy and clear and sorry for tmi, but like a large blob! and then almost straight after I got period type discomfort in my lower back and think i ovulated that evening. I Hope I did, as I had no positve opk- I have never been able to get one though- maybe I not using it properly? It always has a blank circle. :dohh:

I would love to tag along. I think my o day was yesterday. Af is due on the 21. I got serious EWCM on 5, 6, and 7. I had positive OPKs on the 6th and 7th. Fingers crossed, as this is my last month before a break to prevent a November or December birthday! Going to try to hold out on testing until at least 5 days before my due AF. :)

I am one day ahead of you. I don''t want a January or Feb baby, so I am really holding out for this and next month. Only had sex twice though over ov time (Tuesday and Wednesday) so I am not confident :( I wish i could get a positive OPK as I would feel more confident about the timings - I never seem to get a smile on the cb tests - ever!

My AF is due on the 16th as i have a 10 day luteal phase. going to test on the 15th.

Thanks, I think it looked clearish? No clue on the elasticity too, if you had those period symptoms too that sounds like me. One of my apps said I would o today too so timing is good, af is expected in two weeks. So I think I am now officially in the tww! Just a bit behind you girls! I'm feeling confident, in last nine days we have bded every day except one! So hopefully our odds are good!

Welcome ladies!

Goldeelox8, fingers crossed that you get your early late September/early October baby!

Crazycatlady, I second what Lilllian said! The AF like cramps could definitely be ovulation pain. I frequently have strong pain around ovulation. It sounds like you are moving into the TWW! Good luck!

Lilllian, it sounds like all of your signs point to ovulation, but I know the feeling of not being able to confirm with an OPK. :nope: I know some women have better luck on cheapies. Hopefully you will get your BFP this month and won't have to worry about trying out new OPKs. :winkwink:

How are the rest of you holding up? My temps haven't been very helpful in confirming O, but I think it's because my DH and I have been sick and adjusting the thermostat a lot. Or at least that is my explanation:haha: I had a positive OPK two days ago, so I am counting today as 1DPO.

Bamluby,

I'm counting today as 1DPO, as well!

Lillian,

Have you tried the cheapie strips? They're harder to read, but at least you can see if your LH levels are increasing. What time and how often do you test? Maybe you just keep missing the surge?

Crazycatlady,

I think you may have ovulated! Now to countdown the TWW.

Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. I don't temp yet, so I can't necessarily confirm ovulation. I'm a little thrown off this month because I've had EWCM for five days straight, including today. Every other month I get it MAYBE one time, a few days before O. My cervix has also felt open for a few days, including today. Normally it closes and my CM gets sticky after O. Not sure what's going on. DH and I will keep BDing as long as the conditions are right, just in case.

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well!
I am not sure but I think I may be 5dpo or 6 dpo.. according to the most positive looking opk.. ive been having ovary pains so im worried I have another cyst, but its not like last month its very sporadic and not as severe. Today I had AF type cramps left ovary and lower back area, I really hope its implamentation pains. My opks have started to get darker again too so I hope its no a late o! Can't wait to see some BFP's in here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->