Odd 24 hours!

patientgirl

Reaction score
I woke myself up twice in the night being sick with heartburn. I've not suffered from anything like this at all during my pregnancy and was really shocked! It made me quite panicky but 2 Rennie and some milk helped lots.

Today I had a scan to check a 7cm fibroid they'd found at 20 wks was not going to call for me to have a c-section. Thankfully baby is head down and well out of the way of the fibroid :)

The midwife then did a urine test and found some deposits which means I'm not drinking enough so I'm on a mission now although I find it really hard to drink lots usually.

It was lovely to see the baby again, but it was very hard to make it out as it's grown so big now! The estimated current weight is 5lbs14oz which is apparently within range (although sounds big to me!). At least it accounts for 1 or 2 of those pounds I've put on ;-)

Ah how lovely to have a scan in third tri - very envious but glad all is well.

I know what you mean about the acid - I've done that a few times, dreadful in the night. I had no idea that they could tell how much you drink through a urine test? I worry that I don't drink enough either.

Oh the joys of pregnancy!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"