• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Odd AF - any advice please? TMI

Angelic

Reaction score
Hi

On 3rd day of AF but it's not like a "normal" one and wondered if anyone had any opinions..

Thought it would be really heavy cos I had such bad cramps last week but when I started on saturday morning (2 days late) it was fairly light flow and full of clear stretchy mucus, like EWCM. And since saturday it's just been light red/pink and really watery. This isn't how mine are normally. I'm pretty sure I'm not pg (tested last monday with frer and BFN) plus haven't had any major symptoms.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

x

Hi

On 3rd day of AF but it's not like a "normal" one and wondered if anyone had any opinions..

Thought it would be really heavy cos I had such bad cramps last week but when I started on saturday morning (2 days late) it was fairly light flow and full of clear stretchy mucus, like EWCM. And since saturday it's just been light red/pink and really watery. This isn't how mine are normally. I'm pretty sure I'm not pg (tested last monday with frer and BFN) plus haven't had any major symptoms.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

x
Hello hun this is odd I had the same thing happen to me this cycle aswell I havnt tested yet cause I did have a flow going...do you chart?

I'm with you with the weird af? Last month kinda normal, not long but heavy and red sorry tmi. But this month af was supposed to show her head saturday but I'm still waiting. Went ott with the whole paos so I'm not preggers, just really weird. She will show her face as soon as I post this lmao x good luck xx

No I'm not charting or anything (been there, got really obsessed with it!). I'm not going to waste money on a frer test cos I have my first fertility appt on wednesday anyway so I'll see what they say about it. I'm sure im not pg but its just "weird"...

Hope you both get some answers too, and if you do be sure to keep us updated!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"