Odd Ball Cycle Every August? (Not ovulating?)

KG706

Reaction score
Hey All,

OH and I are in the WTT phase until October of 2015 so I've been keeping a close eye on my cycles using ovaova.com for charting (been charting since August of 2013). Before charting, I had been making monthly notes about the length and details of each cycle since July of 2012.

Basically, in August of 2012, 2013, and 2014 I have had longer than normal cycles with no real explanation of recorded temperatures. Every other cycle has always been between 26 and 29 days with a clear temp pattern to show ovulation (slow decline before ovulation, significant drop on O day with a steady rise immediately following O day that doesn't drop down until a day or so before AF. For the past three cycles I've had between August and entering September, I've had up and then down temps every day for the entire cycle that never show ovulation. What's even more strange is that I am plagued with intense bloating, gas, upset stomach, and achy cramp like pains from either the right or left side that last for two-ish weeks up until AF shows. The last two years of this strange cycle occurrence, OH and I were nearly dead-set on me being pregnant because these things are so out of the ordinary for me. This year, I pretty much knew this was going to happen again so OH and I have no reason to believe I might be pregnant this time around...

Anyway, I've posted my chart for this odd cycle if anyone is interested to take a look, maybe it looks familiar in some way? Could it be Ovarian Cysts or something? I'm stumped so far... Let me know what you ladies think!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).jpg
    Screenshot (2).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583