odd dream

MummyMummy

Reaction score
i dreamt had baby at 31weeks (which can't happen... as today i am 32weeks!!! yes, i managed to calculate right this week! :rofl:) and baby was all healthy and was 8lbs :o although i kept asking hospital are you sure it ok to take baby home as she's (yes it was a GiRL! (i think we are having a boy and have for nearly all preg)) very early etc etc and i kept putting baby in a cupboard, not a dark one a cupboard that had a window in the back of it! and whenever i remembered (i kept forgetting) there was a baby in there she was always smiling and happy to see me and i remember thinking what an easy baby and she never wanted to be fed (in real life i want to breast feed but in my dream i didn't breast feed her cause she was always happy and smiling so i didn't think she needed to be breast fed!) this is first dream i've had about new baby!

i know we apparently have odd dreams when preg but golly, it's a bit extreme putting kids in cupboards :lol:

with 1st son i dreamt very very often that when i'd go to look at his cot he'd be a scary zombie/monster type thing! strange cause now i call him '*his name* monster' :D

xXx

weird dream! if your baby in the dream was 8lbs at 31 wks imagine the weight at 40!! had a dream where i gave birth and then went off hunting the hospital looking for cakes, totally abandoning my baby!! talk about priorities! x

trying not to imagine :lol: :p

odd that we'd just forget about our babies when of course that's all you think the entire pregnancy (and after too of course!)

xXx

oh god, lol sound wierd,

I have had so many freaky dreams, Dreamt she was born with no arms or legs, That was scary.

Dreamt that I left her in the hosiptal because I didnt want her, and she was the size of a1year old wearing a minnie mouse outfit strange or wot..

Also dreamt I had her in my sleep, she just slipped out and when I woke up apperntly I was searching through the duvet asking where she was lol ..

the dreams we have hey,, not sure why we them lol x

I always had wierd ones like these too... I put it down to being worried i wouldnt be a good mum and have the maternal instinct etc:blush: These days i havent had any odd ones for awhile!

I havnt had any odd (or sexy ones) for a while now, but i did have one lately and she was dressed in blue and I thought god that hospital, typical, telling me she's a girl when it's a boy!
It's my hubby who has more dreams about an actual baby. He had one where he was in the womb and trying not to squash her!

Oh and when I have just a normal dream I am always pregnant in them!

I had an odd one last night. I'm a huge Dave Matthews Band fan and I had a dream that the band was playing nearby and Dave Matthews stopped by my parents house before the show and he for some reason had been watching my niece and nephew for the day and was dropping them off. I said I would see him at the show and he was like yeah whatever and was kinda mean!! So disappointing. But I've met him and he's so nice in person. Just one of those strange dreams.

That is a very weird dream, I have had a few but nothing on that scale, hope there aren't any more for you, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->