odd question but ................

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Has anyones boobs not started leaking yet? Mine havent started yet so just wondered.

Im nearly 38 weeks and no boob leakage here either!

No leaky boobs, no show, nearly 39 weeks and starting to wonder if I am actually pregnant at all :sulk:

No boobs leaking over here.....

BUT I can squeeze colostrum out.

No leaking.. They hurt now though but not one leak. Only when hubby plays with them or squeezes them cause he thinks it's funny

No leaking here either, i havent with either of my boys but i did with my daughter, might be something in that or just a coincidence! xxx

I never did with DS and have not yet with DD and I am 39 + 3

Nothing to worry about :D

Mine havent leaked at all... Cant even squeeze anything out. Was told it was normal though so dont worry. Everything will come in after birth.

I have had no leaky boobs so far and I never did with my Daughter either.x

me either... no leakage what so ever and i cant squeeze anything out either. i kind of want it to though to ensure that my milk will be in by the time the baby comes! im so worried about that! but i guess its all natural anyways...

no leakage at the mo, although theres this crusty golden stuff on the nipples (Maybe colostrum?) xx

Nothing for me yet.

Mind you, I had NO leaking at all with my son and daughter, before or after the birth.

I must just be lucky (even though I've got massive boobs lol)

No leaky boobs here - and I didn't leak in any of my other pg's either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"