odd results !!!!!! HELP

mum of two

Reaction score
i had my implanon removed on the 27th of november and had a couple of days of spotting i then started using opk `s and got 2 days of good positives around the 9th of december took a frer last week and thought it was a bfp but i now think it was a cruel evap line as i did another which was bfn was planning on af showing up for christmas but the witch was a no show so as a poas adict i did another opk today and have very strong positives ive re tested twice and there all positive
is it possible to ov twice before af or is something else going on
im really confused

You can ovulate twice but I think it is quite unusual and tends to be within 24 hours of the first egg being released. Alternatively your body can gear up to ovulate and thus release LH which is detected by an OPK and then not (e.g. if you're ill or stressed) and then ovulate later. Do you chart your temp so you can confirm if you ovulated or not?

I also believe that OPKs can be positive if you're pregnant so may be worth doing another pregnancy test just in case... fingers crossed for you and hope this helps.
Amanda

just did a ic pregnancy test and got a bfn , i dont chart my temp but i think im going to start straight away im so so so confused

It will take about 6 months for it to get out of your system and for you to "work" properly again. It is possible that the first positives you didn't quite manage to get an egg out so your body had another go. x

the last positive opks were as dark as the controll line these positives are darker than the controll line the body is such a funny thing

hunnie, internet cheapies are rubbish, go out and buy a supermarket brand, it does sound promising still. xx

go to superdrug and get their own brand (cheapie ) hpt they are brill i got bfp 5 days before ic even had faint line

I agree best to try a more reliable brand and wait for FMU as will be best chance of getting an accurate result. Probably best to BD again in case it is ovulation too. Good luck.

brought some frer tests today there on bogof at boots will test in the morning and bd tonight just incase who knows whats going on coz i sure dont i gues il just have to wait and see .
thanx for the advice i was told when i had the implant out it would be out my system in 24 hours but i thought it was abit quick its nice to have other ppls advice thanx every one

I had the implant removed and it took me a few months to get back to normal. I didnt get on with it anyway I kept on bleeding for like 3 weeks, it did my head in!!!! Good luck for tomorrow hun. xxx

didnt want to read and run, look forward to seeing how your getting on, i havent had af or any spotting yet but may have ov'd on 15th oh yeah and i had implanon out on 30th nov xxx

frers got a bfn but after the positive opks ive had negatives so i gues im back in my 2ww fngers crossed for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->