% of couples who argue over a new baby?

rubberchickuk

And bubs makes 5 x
Reaction score
LAdies,

A very weird and wonderful question to ask, im doing a bit of research.

My DH and I are having the 'talk' soon, he is still not fully swayed to idea of TTC#4. I decided to lighten the mood that I would make a powerpoint presentation (he is such a geek, and I know he will love it) to get my point across. Plus if I get all tongue tied it will help prompt me.
Its all very fun......que pictures of him coming down with nappies etc lol!

But I wanted to put in what percentage of couples actually row...or 'debate' about this. Anyone know off the top of their heads?

I cant find a thing, maybe ill make a figure up to look good.

I hope this works!:wacko::wacko:

Why not post a poll here and use those figures to work out a percentage? I imagine it's fairly high!

We argue about when we will be ready but not about having a baby

We argue about when we will be ready but not about having a baby

Yes that's what I mean, im pretty sure there are a lot of couples who argue when the time is right.

Think ill do a poll, thanks girls
xx

we're having this debate!
OH isn't convinced about number 3, so I know it'll take some persuading.

We sort of didn't argue/debate, I would just say to OH I want a baby and he'd just say not yet. End of conversation. Lately I think he's just relaxed over the idea. (Did take a few years mind)

We sort of didn't argue/debate, I would just say to OH I want a baby and he'd just say not yet. End of conversation. Lately I think he's just relaxed over the idea. (Did take a few years mind)

This is the same for us. I've wanted a baby for as long as I can remember, but I just always knew it wasn't the right time yet. So when I'd say something to DH about wanting a baby he would just remind me of why we aren't trying yet. However last night he said he wanted to have a 'family talk' this weekend. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but if bad then it might be the first time we argue about it haha. Let's hope not!

This is the same for us. I've wanted a baby for as long as I can remember, but I just always knew it wasn't the right time yet. So when I'd say something to DH about wanting a baby he would just remind me of why we aren't trying yet. However last night he said he wanted to have a 'family talk' this weekend. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but if bad then it might be the first time we argue about it haha. Let's hope not!

I don't believe in a "perfect" time. But I believe in the women's fertility declines as she ages. I'm 27, I just took the decision to stop taking the pill and OH doesn't mind.

Good luck with the talk this weekend. Hope all goes good :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"