Off and on cramps/nausea.

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Anyone else expericeing this? I was having really really bad cramps a few days ago which is what made me take a test. Since then, the cramps have not been as strong or as often if at all during the day. My nausea is also coming and going. I THINK i would be able 12dpo today but not sure exactly since baby was a surprise!

I had standard (bad) period cramps when I got my BFP. Was so sure Af was about to come. Also had nausea at the same time which lessened off a few days later and came back as standard pregnancy nausea at 6 weeks. The cramps came and went over the first tri, but not as bad as AF cramps. Congrats :)

Hi hun i have been getting clear bfp for the ladt two days on first response. My cycle is usually 24 days so af would be due today. Obviously she hasn't arrived. Yesterday i felt really strongly like af was coming. I was in the supermarket chatting to someone and i got sharp twinges and went over all hot for a few minutes. Today I still have that dull feeling that af is coming. Im 12dpo today x

Thank you ladies. Yeah my cramps were so so bad. I seriously kept thinking my period was going to come at any minute. But since I got my positive test, the cramps are definitely less and not nearly as strong. The nausea comes and goes as well. Today I had some, but it went away pretty quickly.

Make sure that you continue to eat healthy meals and snacks and drink lots of water, regardless of how you feel. Since I could not get myself to eat full meals, I just made sure I had between 6 to 8 snacks ( I know that 8 sounds extreme, but usually that snack only consisted of a small celery stick or 2 with peanut butter) throughout the day.

For nausea try drinking no to morning sickness tea or make some juice with ginger (yes, as gross as it sounds it worked for me).

Anyone else expericeing this? I was having really really bad cramps a few days ago which is what made me take a test. Since then, the cramps have not been as strong or as often if at all during the day. My nausea is also coming and going. I THINK i would be able 12dpo today but not sure exactly since baby was a surprise!

i had cramping up until about 7 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->