Off BC to NTNP #1 [Chat & Buddies]

bclaytonsc

Reaction score
Hello ladies! :)

I'm wanting to start a chat group for ladies who are NTNP or laid back TTC #1.

Personally I came off BCP in May and I'm currently CD8 on my first normal cycle since my withdrawal bleed. It took my body a while to get back to normal and have a period but I'm hoping from here on out I will have regular cycles!

I'm not quite ready to start temping, charting, etc so right now I'm NTNP and want to see what happens! I plan on using my cycle tracker app as a rough guide and keeping track of my CM, but that's about it!

I'd love some buddies to share this journey with and ask questions, share experiences, etc! It's all very new to me!

Anyone else?

Hello! I've been in the same boat as you but for about 3 years... more tracking and actually paying attention the last 1-2 though :)

We're not ready to start timing things, tracking, charting, temping, etc. We're thinking at this point since nothing's happened that we probably have some issues but we're not ready to get doctor's involved and all that. So for now we're just "practicing" and letting nature take it's course!

What app do you use for tracking?

Hi Sunshine!

So glad to meet someone in a similar situation. :) I use two, actually... Ovia and Period Tracker. They are both pretty much on the same page, although Ovia will give you a little more information.

I have recently started tracking my CM since I am currently CD 14 in my first regular cycle since coming off BCP, so we will see what happens! Still having creamy CM and nothing watery or EWCM so just waiting it out.

Before I went on the pill I had 32ish day cycles, so I'm expecting to ovulate within the next week or so, if I ovulate at all. It's really taken my body a while to regulate since coming off BCP.

What app do you use? What have you been doing differently to track/pay more attention to your cycle recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->