Off the pill cd1 anyone want to get through this cycle with me

Hey mummy to 2, how's it going? Hoping you're getting positive ovulation signs.

I think yesterday was the last of my fertile window (but who knows?!) so I guess I've got to wait it out now. 59 days and counting..... I think I'll just be relieved for anything to appear whether it be a BFP or AF. It's been 59 loooong days...

Hi webby! Cd14 today had some slight right ovary pain on and off since I woke up checked cm and it's still watery with a tiny bit of ewcm so feeling hopefully! Bd'd the last 2 nights so hoping we've caught the egg. Excited for the 2ww now. Although yesterday I woke up with sore sinuses and a bunged up nose.

Sounding positive. Will keep my fingers crossed and I also hope you feel better soon!
My temperature is rising, so I'm hoping I actually ovulated this time round!?
xx

Cd14 still been getting ovulation pain on and off but taken these two opks today and not sure what to think..

Attachments

• Snapchat-7796590318346111590.jpg
    Snapchat-7796590318346111590.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 8
I'm not an expert but I'd say you're getting close to Ov. I was a bit confused with the OPKs so I ended up using a digital one which either gave me a blank circle or a smiley, but then I did have a look at the lines when I took the pee stick out of the digital test and I was surprised that sometimes the second line was fainter than the test line but it was still a positive - looked similar to yours and it still came out positive, so based on that, I'd say you're getting close :) Hope so! xx

Hey mummy to 2 - how did you get on? do you think o'vd? I'm hoping I did - temperature went up afterwards. It dipped a bit yesterday but has gone up again today. Just a waiting game now.. though I'm currently on CD 63 so it seems like it's been a loooong waiting game hehe.
Hope all is good x

Hi webby! Well the two opks I took last week and posted were cd14 and since then they've got lighter and lighter and now only showing one line so now negative. I'm assuming my peak was highest cd13 in which we bd'd on cd 13,14,15,16 & 17 so I'm HOPING we caught an egg. Since cd 15 I woke up with a cold sore, then from cd 16 I've been so congested and snotty the last few days I've been dead tiered and also since cd 15 my nipples have been SO sore and still are now. Today whilst sat down I had some stabbing ovulation kind of pain to my right and then been twitchy on and off for the rest of the day. No spotting as of yet but hoping it maybe implantation if I stay positive enough! So to me I'm currently 6dpo 7 tomorrow so just going to test every morning I think until something happens. How are you feeling? Hopeful I hope 😊 xx

wow there are a lot of symptoms there so am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you've caught the egg and that it is safely implanting as we speak!!

I think I'm either 7 or 8 dpo. I haven't had many symptoms - very mildly achey nipples at times and have had a few lower twinges in the lower abdomen. I'm trying not to look into anything too much cos when I thought I had orginally ovulated the first time round on cd29 I had cramping, sore nipples, nausea - the LOT around a week afterwards but turns out it was just coming off the pill. Bodies can be so frustrating at times - not helpful that all the symptoms of pregnancy are the same as pre-AF or hormone changes after coming off the pill.

So do you think you're going to start testing soon? I was going to wait till next week if I can hold out...(if AF doesn't show that is!) x

I'm cd15 now and I think af is starting again! I had the normal withdrawal bleed the first week after stopping the pill, then I thought I was getting close to ovulation a couple of days ago (due to changes in cm etc) but now I have heavy spotting. A bit too much for random spotting and getting a bit crampy too.
Has anyone else had this after stopping the pill?

Hey Jsha128, no I didn't experience any spotting after coming off the pill (the opposite in fact - I'm on cd66 and still nothing lol).

Have you looked online to see if anyone else experienced it after coming off the pill? I found some useful blogs about women coming off the pill when I was going through symptoms hell a few weeks in. Or maybe, you ovulated more early than you thought and it could be implantation bleed if you've been B'ding? But I guess it sounds a bit early for that.

Hope you're feeling okay. I remember feeling all over the place when symptoms were playing havoc with me and it made me feel very low. I promise you there is light at the end of the tunnel but your body may just play some nasty games with you first! We're here to support and understand :) xx

Hey ladies sorry for the delay! Been busy with housework and the kids. So I'm 8dpo today have had big glob of milky cm the last two days and lots of stretching pains in my lower abdomen more to the right today. I gave in and did a boots cheapie test and got this..

Not a first morning wee either..

Attachments

• 20160511_164341.jpg
    20160511_164341.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 9
Zoomed in on my phone to have a closer look and at certain angles I'm pretty sure I sure a shadow of a line so really hope that gets darker when you use your morning pee! :) :) Keep us posted!

I'm holding out a bit longer. My hips are quite sore. Later on yesterday and today I feel like AF is coming on - bloated and tender down below but I've been to the toilet a few times and so far no sign of AF so maybe hormonal changes. Also had backache on and off (but I've had that a lot recently). Might and try and get through the weekend and maybe test early next week if AF doesn't show...we'll see if I can hold out till then!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! xx

Yea until I get another one with a stronger line I'm not tempting fate. When I first peed on it lol there was a pink line there.

Oh really, well it's not over yet and u never know try stay positive until the witch shows her face x

So today I am 9dpo woke up to have a wee and when I wiped I couldn't believe my eyes.. lots of watery cm with dark brown to nearly black cm mixed in with it!! Arrgghh!! Off to buy a test, but not getting too excited have slight pain in the lower part of my back so could be anything

It's still early mummy to 2 so fingers are crossed for you.

I'm fairly certain my spotting isn't implantation bleeding. First week off the pill I had af then second week we bd'd a couple of times but am almost certain I hadn't ovulated at that point. And now possibly af is back so again haven't bd'd in the last couple of days.
But we're not actually actively ttc yet so I'm not too worried. Just so used to having perfectly regular cycles on the pill so this is weird for me. Just need to give it time I think.

Yea I'm just going to test every morning until after shows or until I do get a bfp have had some cramping all morning but spotting has lightened up and is now light brown and not so heavy and dark anymore. Fingers crossed for u though hopefully if af shows up next month is your month

Mommy to 2 - really holding out for you! Keep us posted. Don't they say that 9dpo is the most common implantation day? Hope that's the case for you!! xx

Jsha128 - I know how you feel. I did not appreciate how nice it was to have regular cycles on the pill. CD 67 and counting(!).... If I'm not preggers this time round, I'm going to try agnus castus oil to help regulate my cycles.

As for my symptoms - I felt very sensitive in the lower region last night ans struggled to get to sleep because of it. Had a bit of a temp spike this morning but that could be anything. Still just waiting till early next week (maybe the weekend) or until the witch comes along! xx

Yea hoping it's implantation. Have had menstrual cramps all day long like a first day of af the brown spotting was really dark this morning and lightened up throughout the day. Feeling really grumpy now though. First test tomorrow morning so we shall see. Your temperature spike sounds Good though!! X

The evening of 9dpo woke up to the darkest brown cm is got lighter all day but had menstrual cramps all day long they've finally stopped got a niggling pain in my right side and done a cheapie test and got the faintest bfp!! Arrgghh!!! Got my frer ready for the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->