• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Off the pill, lost weight, & TTC #1

Luvbug429

Reaction score
I was on the pill for almost 8 years and I recently lost 68 lbs. Me an DH decided that we were ready to TTC #1 and I got off the pill 06/09. My cycles are perfect every 28 days and everyone told me to watch out because with all the weight loss I'd be getting preggers quick. Granted I've only been trying for 3 months but it was exciting thinking it would happen quick. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice or if you think that's true... DH says it will happen when its meant to but like most everyone else I don't want to hear that. And anyway how am I supposed to stop thinking about a baby when I want one so bad...

Please Help! :shrug:

i know a big weight loss or weight gain can slow down fertility...tho not to say its not a good thing you did that or that you need to put it back on to get pregnant. tho it can take a little bit for your body to readjust to the new change.

There are lots off good advice in here to help the process along. there's lots to read but even making one or two changes can help a great deal.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...reasing-your-chances-fertility-naturally.html

Congrats on your weightloss!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"