Off to 2nd trimester tomorrow

B

baby.love

I cannot believe how fast the time has gone but tomorrow i am flying the 1st Tri nest :happydance:

I was going to wait till 14 weeks but it seems most people move over at 13 so i decided i might as well follow suit.
I hope all you lovely ladies enjoy your last days/weeks in 1st and i cant wait to see you all over in 2nd.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice or just chatted to me in general. And to all my fabulous Bumpkins who have kept me sane and just made 1st Tri an absolute joy.... See you on the other side ladies :hugs::hugs:

I will be sure to pop in and see how everyone is .... Bye for now ladies :wave:

Im waiting until 14 weeks i dont want to leave haha :( see you there in a few days

YAY!!! :happydance:

FX'd I will be joining you a week on Saturday.
My scan is on 12+6, so if all is well I will be moving over the day after.

Yay!! looking forward to seeing you in 2nd tri - congratulations!

got 2 whole weeks before I can move :cry: - don't forget about us left behind! :) lol

Enjoy the move - congratulations again baby.love! :happydance:

another two weeks for me too.....congrats babylove have fun :D

congratulations! I'm definitely staying in 1st Tri at least until my scan on Thursday.... maybe then I will actually feel pregnant and start to believe it!

welcome aboad!!! yipee great to see oct bumpkins comin through!!

Congrats Baby.love!!!! Hope 2nd tri goes as smoothly for you as 1st tri has done!

Aw makes me feel all grown up as I will be following behind you on Thursday or Friday :happydance:

See you soon hun! :hugs:

OMG 2nd tri already fook me ( oh yeah oh already did :rofl: ) enjoy it huni hope it goes well I will still stalk you in 2nd tri :blush: have to stalk Mer too :rofl: then I still have 1st tri girls to stalk :lol: :ninja::friends::smug:

Good Luck in your new home huni x
Save me a seat I'll be there in 2-3 weeks :happydance:

heee i will b joining you soon over there 2! in 2 wks time :):) woo :) :hugs:

OMG 2nd tri already fook me ( oh yeah oh already did :rofl: ) enjoy it huni hope it goes well I will still stalk you in 2nd tri :blush: have to stalk Mer too :rofl: then I still have 1st tri girls to stalk :lol: :ninja::friends::smug:

:rofl::rofl:

Thanks hun :hugs:

And thanks to everyone for the lovely messages, see you ALL over there soon :wave: Bye for now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->