Off to a wedding today...

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
... and I can't help but wonder how I'll be doing when its THIS time before MY wedding! :blush:

This morning when I woke up I thought about my friend who is probably a bundle of nerves right now. I wondered how she felt about it raining cats and dogs (although has stopped now!!! :happydance:) and if she's at the salon, getting her hair done.

Now I'm looking at the clock and its 45mins to her wedding ceremony. I can't even imagine how I'll be when its my time... I'm actually getting nervous! This'll be the first wedding I've attended since getting engaged... I wonder if it'll be different, knowing that my time is coming in 3 months.

How do you guys think you'll be the day of? :haha:

ahh bless her- I think about that too. I think of all the brides nervous as hell. I wont actually be able to sleep- think I might have to get some sleeping tablets or something. I know I'll be running through my lists like crazy and making sure people do exactly what needs to be done. Just hoping everything will be set and organised so I can just relax on the day.

I have no Idea how I will be, I am pretty relaxed right now. Guess I will find out soon enough! x

Im a pretty relaxed person but I am defo feeling something at the moment as iv had a sore stomach for a week, not sure if it's nerves or what but the more I think about the big day the more I get this feeling in my stomach X

Hope you had a nice time hun!

Think I will feel sick...I think the run-up is nerve racking but still excited nervous...

Whereas I panic and feel the pit of my stomach turn when I think about those few minutes right before you walk in, when you are standing, waiting for your music to que, when you have your dads arm...and when he tells you you look beautiful and kisses you...
THIS. This is what im absolutely nervous/terrified of!!

^^^^^^^^ took the words out of my mouth twiggles! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->