off to find wedding dress tomorrow

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hey everyone. its officially under a year till my wedding and im so excited. tomorrow im heading to london where my family live to go find my wedding dress. i have 10 days there to find it!!! ive booked a few places within the first few days of being there so hopefully i find the dream dress!!! ive also got the invites to hand out there ready to go. im going to take them over and leave them with my mum to hand out later in the year. the only down fall at the moment that is stopping me being sooooo excited for this trip is im not taking my 3 year old daughter. for the first time im going without her and she is staying here in cyprus with her dad. i havent stayed away for more than a few hours before and now im dreading saying goodbye tomorrow.:cry:

Week very exciting. Although a shame you can't have your daughter with you. How long are you over for in total? Fingers crossed for your dress hunting. Just try on EVERYTHING!! Haha x

I'm over for 10 days only! I'm planning to try a bit of everything on and hope the dream one is in there somewhere! Yeh I really am nervous and upset to be leaving Mia as its the first time I'm going to be away. Usually when I go I take her but this time we thaught it wise for me to go alone. Toddlers and dress shops do not mix!! Lucky she is staying with her dad who has done tine off work so they can have lots of quality time together. Fingers crossed things go well and mummy's not too much if an emotional wreck. Although I've told her I'm going to get her princess dress too as we gave a christening soon and I'm getting her a party dress. She says it's our wedding and she needs a princess dress and sandles. She was very disappointed I didn't leave today to go get them!!!

Good Luck in finding your dress :) I'm sure your little girl will be fine, though you're braver than me! I couldn't do 10 days lol!! xx

How did the dress shopping go ?
And I'm sure your LO is having a great time with Daddy :)

hey yeh im back, forgot to post with updates!! mia had a fantastic time with her daddy and got truly spoilt:thumbup: i found my dress. i booked two shops. the first shop i fell in love with the first dress i tried on which was a satin fitted mori lee dress.not what i was going for but was so stunning. but i had the second shop booked for two days later and my nieces 8 and 9 couldnt wait to go with me so i told the shop i had the other appointment but would prob be coming back for the dress. so i went to the other shop. had a look round but didnt really see too much i liked but eneded up pulling a few and every dress just didnt compare to the other one. the shop assistant said id prob found my dress since i keep comparing. anyway i had seen a dress i liked but was out of budget and my mum wasnt too keen on it. it was an allure princess style dress with satin and swavoski corset top and netted big skirt. but my mum said try it on anyway and lets just see how it fits. when i come out everyone said that is the dress. i spent 45 mins confused as the dresses were so different but in the end i went for it. so i am now the proud owner of a big princess dress!!! so excited now. and my sister is going to get my tiara and my mum is paying for the dress!!! how spoilt!!! today ive started ordering bits for the favours and tables. things are finally getting moving! how is everyone else doing?

Ooo, how fun!!

I just got my dress this past weekend (pics are in my journal). Mine's a Morilee!!

Glad you have such an eventful time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"