• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

off to hospital, wish me luck *edited-results top of page 1*

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
hi girls, im really concerned at cashews lack of movement so midwife advised me to go to delivery suite to be monitored. im goin at 2 when hubby gets in from work, so wish me luck.

:cry:
xxx

Edit:
well we got there, midwife made me do a pee sample, which I was told had traces of protein and 2 somethings which indicate a uti(forget the name they are in my notes somewhere)

she felt my tummy and used a doppler which showed her heartbeat. The midwife then mentioned how i looked small for 25 weeks. A doctor then came in and looked at me, felt my tummy and said he had no major worries, but wanted to scan me to make sure... so here I am in limbo land til monday when I get to have another scan and see my princess again. I hope i dont have a wee infection, they never gave me anything for it...more than anything I hope my cashew is ok. to me this proves that you must go on your instinct girls, if you dont feel quite right or LO moves less, get it checked, its better to be safe :)
xxxxxxx

hmmmm:hissy:

good luck hun. Hope everything is ok with cashew. :hug: xxx

Good Luck! Hope all is well which im sure it is!!

im sure it will all be fine hun, but good luck xxx

good luck hun hope al is well xx will be thinking of you xx

Awww good luck hun, let us know how everything goes, try not to worry too much. xxxxxxxx Big hugs.

good luck, it could just be less movement because cashew is getting more crowded in there so movements are more constricted. Hope it goes well

Aww sweetie, hope she's ok:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck:hug:

Good luck! Am sure it will all be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back