off to hospital, wish me luck *edited-results top of page 1*

Good luck hun x please let us know how you get on

How frustrating that you have to wait! But at least your heard babies heartbeat and hopefully it's just a simple infection.

Try and relax over the weekend, and drink plenty of cranberry and water!

X

thanks babe, cranberry juiice, now there is an idea! :) i wish i could relax this weekend but i gotta work sat and sunday lol
xxxxxx

try not to worry hun, us girlies can walk around without even knowing we have uti's sometimes, try not to stress, (easier said than done i know)
i've just come through a really panicky stage with lo hardly moving, mw said he'd rolled over and had his legs inside.
he must have turned round now cos he's a right wriggle bum.
mw told me to go and have a good lie down and sure enough after an hour or so i felt more movement. i'm still waiting for the boots now.
your right to have it checked i couldnt sleep if i'd have left it either....

Oh sweety ill be thinking of you and youre princess. Try not to worry. Im sure all is ok. Hugs

hey little lady!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am happy that they have no major concern about cashew but am so glad you went and got it checked out.

The lack of movement could just be from the way she is positioned in your belly.

Thinking of you.
love you to pieces!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

Hang in there Melbo. I'm sure she is fine!!

Hi Melbo, sorry you've got to wait over the weekend but I'm really glad to hear they are looking after you properly. Hope it goes well on Monday xxx

I had traces of some random stuff in my wee and the mw said sometimes its to do with increased discharge getting into your wee, so fingers crossed it'll be something like that and not a stupid UTI.

Hope the scan on monday goes well hun, im sure cashew is doing ok!!

thankyou to everyone! I am kinda worried but trying hard not to since cashew wont appreciate me stressing her out aswell as me.
pp, i know what you mean and i hope thats what it is, she did say it was cloudy so fingers crossed thats all it is :)
xxxxxxxxxx

i guess i get to see my baby again for free, so although its not great news having to go for a check up scan, its lovely to be able to see her again. Plus I was only saying the other day how I wanted another scan to double check she is a girl, so I guess thats good, i wont dare ask for any pics though lol... i feel bad enough them scanning me for a 3rd time.
xx

Ahh ask for pictures, they can only say no! I'm sure anyone in your situation would. Big :hugs: til monday x

p.s I had a UTI the other week and was in hospital (but they put me on antibiotics), anyway, my cousin is a nutritionist (and her DH a Dr) and told me to get hold of cranberry capsules, apparently they work miracles.

thankyou, im off to tesco so I will see if i can get any, if not it will be juice. Hell i will buy both lol!!
xxx

Not sure if they do them in tesco, but buy the juice anyway! You can deffo get them in health shops (Holland and Barrat) and online.

I'm sure the wait is excruciating, but your lil cashew has come this far, so try to think positive. And try to do something a lil relaxing this weekend. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->