Off to nct sale!! Update

ShirlWirl

Reaction score
I'm off to an nct sale this morning! I wonder if I'll get any good stuff?? I'm excited because I haven't bought much yet eeeeek!

Methodist church Bromsgrove - starts at 10.30 xx

Dammit, shame I've got pretty much everything or I'd have gone!

Let us know what bargains you get

I LOVED the last one I went to. I was on such a high for weeks after with all the bargains we got, lol.

They do nct here and jack and Jill sales, they are awesome. I go to almost everyone!

Well I'm pretty disappointed :( They didn't have anything I needed but I got a bottle thermos bag and some moses cot sheets. There were some fantastic bargains there but nothing for me - I guess it's off to ebay I go!

I went to this! Hardly got anything and one very rude lady elbowed me out the way and has left a lovely bruise on my bump :( xx

Where are you from Princessjj?
Yeah, I got knocked about a bit too - no respect for big preggy ladies!

Stourport Hun.... U? .... There's a NCT sale in perdiswell tomorrow too but don't think I can go :(
Seemed to be a mad rush for some of them lol xx

That's such a shame, when we went to the sale here we got almost everything we needed including our travel system! Such bargains! We were going to go to one in Leeds tomorrow but I'm feeling a bit tender today and don't feel like travelling far so we're going to our local carboot sale instead, which incidentally is also good for baby bargains, lol.

Princessjj - I'm in Bromsgrove,my midwife is from stourport.
Tami - there was about 6 quinny pushchairs/travel systems there and they were a bargain! Almost wish I had bought one just because they were so good but I've got all that stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->