Off to the hospital

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
I'm having cramping and lower back pain. And also a pressure feeling!!! I'm so worried and I've just hit 7wks !!! Called the hospital and they said I needed to come in!!! Has anyone has this and bubs been ok????

Hey Hun

Hope all is ok ,let me know how u get on.
Ive had simular im sure its just everything changing dwn ther but least going to hospital they can check all is ok and maybe do a scan too xxxxx thinkin of u and lil bubba xxx

Hiya, will be thinking of you, Ive had lower back ache on and off, and the other day I had a few hours of feeling pressure in the womb area and a few pains as I moved, but I experienced this is the other pregnancies too. I had a scan a few days after and all is well, so I hoe its the same thing for you xx

Hi, will be thinking of you too. I really hope everything is okay, im sure it is. xxx

Thinking of you honey. the pressure thing i posted about the other day. But I have had that when I havent been PG as a matter of course so dont worry about that. Hopefully the back pain is just things settling down xxxx

Thinking of you, hope everything is ok xx

Hope everything is ok with you and bubs hun x x x x x

Thinking of you and little beanie hun :hugs:

hey hunni - hope you ok - please message when you can to let us know - really worried about you xxxxxxxx

Hi, Hope you are ok and it turned out to be nothing to worry about. x

Yes me. I have had this happen. My gosh was I ever worried. I went on to have a nice pregnancy and a baby boy. This pregnancy I have been to the hospital twice for the exact same thing than yourself, Im just awaiting on another ultrasound to be booked to check on my baby...Fingers crossed for you.

Hi ladies. Waited 6hrs to see a doctor who tested urine, took blood and felt belly!!! She said it's wind and constipation TMI lol soo happy. She also said cramping is normal at this early stage as bubs is growing so fast and also moving around whoo hooo Doppler arrives tomorrow I can hear bubs heartbeat from 7wks. It cost me heaps as it a mat unit one lol. Soooooo happy bubs is ok

Hank you all so much for your support!!! Your ladies are nothing but awsome

Congrats, glad it was good news..its so great to be reassured.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"