Off to the weight clinic...

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
As the title says, off to see the HV in a bit to have Morgan weighed... hasn't been done for 3 weeks.

Last time we went (11wks & 2 days) she was 12lbs and bang on the 50th centile line.....

....I wonder what she'll be today?!!!!!

I'm bad at guessing...:blush:

Just wishing good luck!

I'm rubbish at guessing too, however if she was a he and was following the 50th centile, he (she!) would be about 14lbs 8oz! But she is not a he...so I can't even cheat-guess!

Marlowe has those pjs that Morgan has in your avi. She wore them last night. Well, only the top as she's so skinny, she kept kicking the bottoms off! She likes to be naked. lol

No idea but good luck! We get Hannah weighed today too and I'm sure she's well over 13 pounds now

oooh weigh days... i love them... courtney is now 10lbs 2 oz now... my little chubber lol!!

What was the verdict? Got Caitlyn weighed today and she's 15lb but they marked it wrong on the chart, put it on the wrong week and i'm not impressed

i got rihanna weighed on monday - 9lb 3.5 oz..... likle monkey moo xx

She hadn't put on any where near as much as I thought she had...

12lb 13 1/2 oz today... so only 13 1/2 oz in 3 weeks!!!

So she has just dipped slightly under the 50th centile line, but the HV isn't concerned, especially as she was on the 25th line for a fair few weeks after she was born... and I'm more than happy as she is really happy and healthy and coming on in leaps and bounds with her development!

My little chubster isn't as chubby as I thought!!!

that sounds like a perfect weight gain to me well done morgan xxx

sounds like she's doing great, well done mummy :hugs:
sounds like rihanna's doing great too donna, well done you :hugs:

that's good! Don't they say that they should put on about 4oz a week after about 10/12 weeks? Or is that a figure I've picked out of the air...?

that's good! Don't they say that they should put on about 4oz a week after about 10/12 weeks? Or is that a figure I've picked out of the air...?

I have absolutely no idea!!!!! :rofl:

Morgan isn't overly long though, in fact, she can pretty much still fit in some of her newborn clothes!!! Most of the 0-3 months stuff is still too big for her!!! :baby:

clothes are a bad indicator I've decided! Alasdair is 91st percentile for both height and weight yet at one point he didn't fit into his 0-3 month clothes and now he fits into them again :saywhat:

I'm sure she is just perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->