off-topic but feeling desperate

gracegrace

happily pregnant with 2nd
Reaction score
Not coping here :cry:

I know I've posted here before about having found out I need a heart pacemaker, but I'm still, still not coping. Just sitting here endlessly trying to find other people in my position, and generally failing to do so.

And I've just been snapped at by someone on another (non BnB) messageboard. And it's Easter Sunday, and I'm pregnant, and I should be feeling happy.

Help.

:hug:

Some days belong under the duvet, some just need a breath of fresh air, some days you can wash your worries away, other days it's enough just to know there's someone to care x

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I can't begin to comprehend what you're going through...but I just wanted to offer up my support. :hugs:

Maybe you could try to find a support group or a therapist in your area? I think talking it out with someone who is qualified in this are would help a lot.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....here's a huuuuuuuuuuuuge hug for U :)

:hugs: :hugs: Hope those hugs make you feel a tiny bit better hun.x

Oh sweetie I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Sending massive :hugs: your way xx

Wish i could think of something to say to make you feel better/happier or more able to cope, but until you find someone else in the same position you are in i don't think there is anything I/we can say. The only thing you can rely on is the woman in here will always be a shoulder to cry on and listen to you when you are in need. Maybe talking to your doctor would help or your gyn doctor, as i am sure they have had patients go through this before and can give you some positive advice. Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->