• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Off topic Christian The Lion

channy3232

Reaction score
I'm sure you've all seen the YouTube video of Christian the Lion. Omg animal planet has an hour show about him and his owners and everything. I'm telling you now ladies, I'm SO going to be crying soon. This story is amazing.
And so touching. And if you haven't seen it, search YouTube for Christian the Lion.

I love Christian the Lion! So amazing and I almost cried when I watched the youtube vidoe of him reuniting with his old owners after all those years!

Yeah i watched it on tv a couple of weeks ago and was crying, so nice to see him being reunited with his owners! Kx

i was crying when i watched them reunite! just amazing!

I'm heading to Harrods to get myself a lion cub right now! Oh, poo, when did that become illegal?! Only in the free love of the 60s/70s eh!

damn environmentalists and their endangered species and shit. LOL I told my husband I wanted a lion cub. Too cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"