Off Topic Question?! Do You Know The Answer??

O

oOskittlesOo

:holly: <------- this is driving me, Chrissy7411(Chrissy) and We_can't_wait(Kelly) crazy!!!!! What the hell is this? Lol. First I thought it was just some bouncey boobed lady?? Kely said Walrus without tusks and big cheecks? And Chrissy said a chicken with boobs?? LOL. It's driving us nuts!!! Somebody said it was an admin emoticon?? I think I'm going to seriously make myself crazy if I can't figure out what "it" is!! Lol I wondered if you all knew?? Is Holly and admin that looks like a chicken walrus that has big boobs and likes to go shirtless??? :rofl: sorry if I sound like a total freak but I need to know!!

It all starts near the bottom of this page https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/636458-having-mixed-emotions-pregnancy-2.html

HELP US :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If anyone knows, it would certainly be helpful. We've been debating this for over an hour. :haha:

Soooo, its a shirtless lady? Damn you, Skye. You're always right! :rofl:
So I'm guessing that means the red thing isn't a beak? LOL!

Hahahahha Kelly you litterally just made me LOL. Definitely NOT a beak! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm dying over here!! This damn poloprincess!! Damn you Holly the big boobed poloprincess!!! :holly:

It totally looks like a beak... Maybe this women has a beak? I could still be half right.

:rofl:

Chrissy is going to be so heartbroken. She was so confident it was a beak. LOL!

Bahaha, I love you Chrissy! :rofl:

It totally looks like a beak... Maybe this women has a beak? I could still be half right.

I posted before I saw this!
See? She's just so confident... I started to believe it was a beaked walrus without tusks! :haha:

I posted before I saw this!
See? She's just so confident... I started to believe it was a beaked walrus without tusks! :haha:

:haha: gotta admit I think this was the #1 explination we came up with!! But you forgot!! It's a beaked walrus without tusks, and big boobs!! Now we're all right :laugh2:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm dying! Her "lips" are so pointy looking... It's got to be a beak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->