• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Offering a shoulder/advice to all teen mummys and pregnant teens

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Had my son when I was 16 years old after falling pregnant at 15. He's now 12! I can't actually believe how fast time flies. Anywho I'd like to be of support to any young mummy's out there facing this huge change for anyone let alone a teenager so of anyone has any questions, wants any advice from someone who's been through it and met many obstacles along the way please feel free to message me on this thread or privately I would love to offer support. X

Had my son when I was 16 years old after falling pregnant at 15. He's now 12! I can't actually believe how fast time flies. Anywho I'd like to be of support to any young mummy's out there facing this huge change for anyone let alone a teenager so of anyone has any questions, wants any advice from someone who's been through it and met many obstacles along the way please feel free to message me on this thread or privately I would love to offer support. X

Thanks for being so open to talking to teens. I would love to talk to you! However, I can't figure out how to Private message you

I think you just need to click on my profile name and then it takes you to where you can private message

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"