• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Offically ttc.

babytots

Reaction score
I can now say we are offically ttc. After 23 long months my periods have returned. I stopped bf a few weeks ago and began taking agnus cactus and today at 12dpo af has graced her with her presence.

Sooo my ttc journey begins :happydance: x

Hi babytots!

Want to buddy up? I am returning to TTC after a loss last week. I had a D&C last Thursday at 12weeks 6days. I know they say to wait for AF to arrive before trying again but DH and I have decided not to wait. I typically have really long cycles and I don't want to pass up the shot at an egg and then have to wait months for another chance.

I plan to start up temping again...maybe tomorrow, if I remember. And I will start on my OPK's sometime around CD15 or so. This will be baby #4 for us.....this last one will complete our family :)

What are you doing as far as tracking?

Hi babytots!

Want to buddy up? I am returning to TTC after a loss last week. I had a D&C last Thursday at 12weeks 6days. I know they say to wait for AF to arrive before trying again but DH and I have decided not to wait. I typically have really long cycles and I don't want to pass up the shot at an egg and then have to wait months for another chance.

I plan to start up temping again...maybe tomorrow, if I remember. And I will start on my OPK's sometime around CD15 or so. This will be baby #4 for us.....this last one will complete our family :)

What are you doing as far as tracking?

Hi hun sorry I've only just seen this thank you for your reply. So sorry for your loss I have had 3 myself so I know what its like and I too have longer then average cycles so I don't blame you for trying straight after. your supposed to be more fertile after losing a baby or so I've read.

Anyways good luck for this cycle hun. I'm temping and using opks to track ov and started taking agnus cactus last month to try and get my cycles to return after I stopped breastfeeding. Hoping it may reduce my cycle length at the same time.

How are you getting on? What cd do you normally ov on? x

I have no DAY that I O.....my cycles can be as short as in the 60's or way up over the 100's! Since temping, OPKing, tracking CM/cervix I've got pretty good at tracking it. Also, my last baby plus my last pregnancy were conceived on femara which made my cycles under 45 days :) I'm going to try to get a new FS when I have follow up next week so that I can get some more femara. We moved provinces so no longer have our FS from our last baby. I do have femara left but it's all expired :(

What CD are you on? When do you expect to O?

I have no DAY that I O.....my cycles can be as short as in the 60's or way up over the 100's! Since temping, OPKing, tracking CM/cervix I've got pretty good at tracking it. Also, my last baby plus my last pregnancy were conceived on femara which made my cycles under 45 days :) I'm going to try to get a new FS when I have follow up next week so that I can get some more femara. We moved provinces so no longer have our FS from our last baby. I do have femara left but it's all expired :(

What CD are you on? When do you expect to O?

Your cycles sound like mine when I was ttc my first I could go months without ovulating. I hope you can get a new FS and more Femara to help with your cycles.

I'm on cd4 expect to ov anywhere between cd30 and cd40 (typically ov around cd35). But it may be sooner if the agnus cactus works its magic.

Shall we start a thread up in the buddies section? x

I tried angus cactus a few months back but I stopped it when I began to spot for a while and my skin got horrible! Seems to work wonders for some people though....hope your one of the lucky ones!

Sure, I'd be game to start up a group! Let me know what you decide and I'll come find it :)

I tried angus cactus a few months back but I stopped it when I began to spot for a while and my skin got horrible! Seems to work wonders for some people though....hope your one of the lucky ones!

Sure, I'd be game to start up a group! Let me know what you decide and I'll come find it :)

Can't really say I've noticed any symptoms whilst taking agnus cactus but it seems to have worked in helping my hormones to settle.

I'll see if I can get an admin to move this thread to the relevant section and I'll rename the title so it's easy to find x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"