~*~ Official BabyandBump Secret Santa 2017 ~*~ Take Part ~*~

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1014617&d=1506950287
BabyandBump Secret Santa 2017

Requirements

• Have over a year’s membership
  • Have over 500 posts (prior to the 22nd September)
  • Been an active member
  • Understand that you take part at your own risk
You agree to:

• Stay around the agreed £/$ 5/10 (whichever you chose)
  • Post by the deadline (when given)
  • Obtain proof of postage which shows the receivers postcode, this is a free service
  • Send a copy to Wobbles via PM

NOW TO GET STARTED
:xmas12:

• Please PM me by Monday 16th October with the following:
  • Your Country (UK, US, CA)
  • Country’s you would like to exchange gifts with (UK, US, CA - some people like swapping gifts with other countries but not required)
  • Your name & address in full
  • If you wish to be in the £/$ 5 or 10 SS group
Please note if you request the 10 and there isn't enough participants you could be asked to join the £/$5 list

Gift exchange to UK only/Gift exchange to US & UK/etc

Charlene W
Street
Town
Post/zip code

£5 group
If you are interested in taking part but don’t live within the UK, US or CA and are willing to send to different Countries pop me a message to register your interest... if more than 2 people contact me outside of these areas we can work something out.

[FONT=&quot]Remember you participate at your own risk. While we cannot be held responsible I will do my best to make sure it stays fun & fair![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Secret Santa sticky for profiles will be live over the next couple of days!

Ho Ho Ho
:xmas16:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Oh no, I really wanted to do it I've never done a secret santa before but I think I'm just under a year! I think it was late October last year that I signed up! How can I check?

How do you know how many posts you have??

Oh no, I really wanted to do it I've never done a secret santa before but I think I'm just under a year! I think it was late October last year that I signed up! How can I check?

You joined 21st October x

:nope:Ah that's gutting talia I didn't think I had enough posts but I'm sure I have about same as you xxx maybe less actually

:nope:Ah that's gutting talia I didn't think I had enough posts but I'm sure I have about same as you xxx maybe less actually

🤷🏻 rules is rules! I'm going to be stalking the secret santa posts though :blush:

Yay! This made me curious as to how long I've been a member... 7.5yrs exactly, yikes!

Some are just part of the furniture :rofl:

Without sounding thick (I might have missed a post on this), but does the amount include postage? Im assuming not, since posting abroad could cost a lot... :xmas8:

Without sounding thick (I might have missed a post on this), but does the amount include postage? Im assuming not, since posting abroad could cost a lot... :xmas8:

Postage will be on top. UK will cost £5 and under where as international will cost around £10 :)

I'd be surprised if postage abroad cost as much as a tenner if it's something fairly light and small, I post stuff to family in South America all the time and it has to be quite heavy to get that high for postage costs!

I'd be surprised if postage abroad cost as much as a tenner if it's something fairly light and small, I post stuff to family in South America all the time and it has to be quite heavy to get that high for postage costs!

For a small parcel weighing 200g going to US with Royal Mail, I personally wouldn't trust it without a delivery confirmation, especially in peak times.
P7ASMk4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->