Official Depo Thread

Thanks for the tip - I've kept telling my husband not to expect anything yet etc etc etc and I truly believe it too, so this has thrown me for a loop! But I will remember to not get upset if things get whacky after this :)

My story isn't nearly as crazy as Kate's but this temping stuff can be nervewrecking.

I've noticed! I woke up this morning thinking "please temp still be high, please be high" I was sure yesterday was just an anomaly!

You most likely will not have any issues hon. I'm only warning you because I went in to absolutely crazy person panic mode when I stopped ovulating and the stress and worry of it caused a bit of a breakdown - I thought I'd got cancer or early menopause or something. Turns out it was nothing to worry about, just the depo still messing with me and I want to try and stop other people from going through the same anxiety I did.

Maui have you tried to fix your signature ticker?

BTW Kate you have Journal spelled wrong in your siggy.

HAHAHA! I never noticed that.

And I'm supposed to be a freelance writer. No wonder I'm not rich yet.

Yeah I tried to put my ticker in, but it says I can't do HTML yet in my siggie... so I guess Ihave to wait!

Hi girls. I dont wanna intrude but i want to give you some hope because i would have liked it when i was in the depo ttc boat. I cam off the shot mid oct 2010 my Dr. is a miracle and prescribed me Clomid Nov. took it one month and had no results i had already had one period then and i had my next one 26 days later, then dec i decided to go natural, 25 days later AF showed. This month I decided to try Maca root that i had heard about to promote fertlilty and i took it like day 4 thru about ovulation. I got my BFP 1/21/11 I had my first apt yesterday my dr did a transvaginal but its still too early couldnt see the sac yet but i got my bloods done and i get them done again tomorrow to see what my levels are. and i have a apt 2 weeks from now on the 10th to had another ultrasound and he said we should see it and get a heartbeat by then! I just wanted to pass along my happy story and hope it gives you all a big dose of hope and positive thoughts! Fingers tied in knots for your BFP's!

Maybe html is at 10. I know it isn't too far from now.

I was on depo for 9 months and it took 3 months for my period to come back to normal.

Hey :) My info is below...

Time on depo: 9 months (3 shots)
End date: 12 April 2010 (last shot)
Time it took AF to come back: August - I've only had three and they haven't been 'normal'
Time it took to regulate: Still Waiting
bfp: never

I was hoping someone may be able to give me some clue as to what's going on with my body atm...

My last AF was Nov 24 so I'm currently on CD 66 :( this cycle I've had a few spotting episodes, with the most recent being quite strange; last Thusday (CD58) I had some bright red blood, which I thought was the beginning of AF at the time, but from Friday all I've had is brown discharge, it doesn't smell or itch, there has hardly been enough to bother with a panty liner. It was almost like normal CM, but a bit more and brown. Then for the past two days it has been a lighter colour and more 'EWCM' like, but not heaps of it.

Anyways...I hope I haven't confused anyone lol

Thank You :)

well im back ttc ladies :cry:

Ok this is it from beginning 7pm 26/1
went to toilet no cramps just lot of blood mix of brown bright red.
spoke to dr refered me to epu unit hopefully tommorow!Dr thinks im miscarrying.
bleeding has slowed down and stop.dr told me not to go to work tommorow :cry:

please keep me in ur prayers :cry: im deverstated!:cry:

27/1/2011
5pm i went to dr to go urine sample and it was just bright red with clots so he said get to hospital quick
5.40pm
ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!

i got internal examination which i thought was exess for him to say oh ur bleeding.NO SHIT sherlock!!!!
anyway they told me im staying in(wtf they didnt think i was preg!!) after hours i said to dh am going and im taken this cannula needle out my feckin self :hissy: i made out pains were gone and fecked off!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

28/01/2011 @9am .spoke to lovely lady of phone who explained everything my betas were 18!!!
she said what it was i got preg few weeks ago and the beanie didnt develope she told me its very sad but very common and to rest and i can try when i get my period,if i take test next week and line is darker then to go back.
she was lovely and i feel a bit happier now:) well im upset but she was so lovely!

so yeh thats then end of that story!:cry: im going to get dh to change my password as weve decided no tests no nothing lets make love and pray we get a healthy beanie next time :cry: was kind cute what he said.
im still bit unstable but better then i was,oh how i need a cigerette and a drink lol

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY U LADIES HAVE KEPT ME SANE....WELL ISH :haha: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL:kiss:

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry.

Have a few glasses of wine, smoke a whole packet of ciggies if you want. Take a few days out to do anything that makes you feel a little better.

Then when you're feeling up to, take heart from the fact that you are obviously fertile and go at it again.

I strongly believe that the souls of our miscarried little ones come back to us again - maybe not in the same body or even the same gender, but the precious little soul is the same.

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry.

Have a few glasses of wine, smoke a whole packet of ciggies if you want. Take a few days out to do anything that makes you feel a little better.

Then when you're feeling up to, take heart from the fact that you are obviously fertile and go at it again.

I strongly believe that the souls of our miscarried little ones come back to us again - maybe not in the same body or even the same gender, but the precious little soul is the same.

Thanks hunnie for ur support....you will make a wonderful mummy :cry:
im going to not ttc for a while and take it easy.
pray u get ur bfp soon xx

So will you honey. When you feel ready and the time is right, that little soul will come back and this time stick around. And you'll make one of the worlds best mothers because that baby will be loved above everything else.

Well today was my 3rd day w/temps elevated so I got the lovely crosshairs on CD13, so today is 3dpo. (btw this is all crazy to talk about, I have stalked baby things for a while and am so used to hearing OTHER people talk about it, but it is weird to be talking about myself and these things!)

So now assuming I don't get AF sometime before testing, when would you ladies suggest I POAS? I have no idea how long my luteal phase is since I haven't had a period in eons due to the various bcs I've been on. I'm thinking maybe if I feel any symptoms I'll test 9dpo (bc I am always very anxious to do things early!) and if it's a BFN again on 12dpo. I have a Dr appt on 14dpo - scheduled as a preconception check... how cool would that be if instead of preconception check/chat it's a confirming pg check :)

just thought id let you know im logging off @ 6pm(in 2 hours)

Im really struggling to cope and need to be off here for a while so dh is changing password,i tried to stay off here and it lasted a week lol but this time its like i been hit by a ton of breaks and the MC is still very much happening,dont know when ill be back maybe few months or so or maybe call it a day.
If anyone wants to add me to fb its clare keane and my email is [email protected]
Thanks for all ur support i just need to get the whole baby thoughts outta my head and be with my husband.
u all better have ur :bfp:s and ur bambinos by the time i get back :hugs:
:hi: Bye xxxxx

I kind of think you should find out at the dr appt. They say 15 dpo should be long enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->