** Official November Sparklers Thread **

Hello ladies,

I hope you are all keeping well. We are on team surprise and are so excited :happydance:!

xx

Thanks my lil moo buddy!!! youve done a fantastic job!!!

x

Thanks Dizzy.

Im duplicated on the 7th - please delete.
Due Nov 5th Team Pink :)

We'r on team blue and are calling our little boy Ewan, also our due date has changed to the 13th :thumbup::kiss::kiss:

Hey everyone,
just heard that Marleysgirl had her baby boy, Andrew, he was born on 19th after emergency section, weighing just 1lb6, but is doing well and is now off the ventilator. Is that the first November Sparkler baby??

I've updated the 1st page & asked for special prayers for marleysgirl & andrew, If anyone has any updates on them please do let me know.
Thanks polaris hun. Seems like Andrew is indeed our 1st november sparkler. x

Hi ladies, am still due on the 2nd and we are on team surprise :happydance:
xx

hi my due date is the 21st instead of the 19th :lol: name is right :) thanks!!

I've updated the 1st page & asked for special prayers for marleysgirl & andrew, If anyone has any updates on them please do let me know.

Thanks hun, she had been admitted to hospital for monitoring some time ago and given steroids so hopefully that has helped little Andrew's development. I hope all of our other Sparklers stay put for the moment.

Hi, can you add me please? Oliver is due on 29th Nov! xx

Just wanted to say a huge congratulations to Marleysgirl, hope baby Andrew is doing well and getting stronger :hugs: xxx

Thanks hun, she had been admitted to hospital for monitoring some time ago and given steroids so hopefully that has helped little Andrew's development. I hope all of our other Sparklers stay put for the moment.

Thinking of you marleysgirl... and yes the rest of us better stay put... glad to here the little one is putting in a good fight.

Im on twice lol on 14th and 18th my due dates the 18th for now lol

Congratulations Marleysgirl x Glad baby Andrew is doing well x

Hoping baby Andrew is fighting hard, Many :hugs2: for you marleysgirl . xx

ps... Updated to here :)

Oh my goodness, i had no idea about marleysgirl! Thinking of you hunny and your little man, glad to hear he's making steps in the right direction :hugs: Congratulations!

These sparkler babies are naughty wee ones, trying to make their escapes early!

omg! i never realised lots of hugs and kisses and congrats to marleysgirl xxx

Keep strong little man xxxx

and our first Nov sparkler xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back