** Official November Sparklers Thread **

Congratulations willow! :happydance: I can't believe we have three sparkler babes already!

Just added jem_5500 to the main page, Will update all you ladies now x

I'm due the 21st, could I please be added?:blush:

I'm on 'Team Surprise', although I bloody well wish I'd found out now! I'm fed up of the sight of cream coloured things:dohh:

Hi Dizzymoo,
I'm due on 5th, but could you put me down for C-section on 27th October please? So scary that this time next week my baby will be here!!

hiya dizzy

induction on 30th oct babys gonna be called lucas

thanks\anna

Hey Dizzy,

I'm ashamed it's taken me soooo long to ask :blush: please could you add me?!?

Due Nov 12th on team yellow

cheers hunni

Fe xxx

Hi to all you sparklers!!!!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but wanted to share our news....

Our baby girl was born on Sat 24th Oct at exactly 36 weeks, I haven't been around on the general chit chat thread for ages :cry: as I have been in hospital for nearly 3 weeks due to pre-eclampsia, we were aiming to get to 37weeks before induction but things started to go downhill so was taken down for induction at the last minute on Saturday!!

Anyway, after a loooong induction and a rough time we are now both home and well. Feels fab to be home with my boys and new baby girl who we are all completely smitten with :cloud9:

Hope you are all doing ok xxxx

Awww congrats hunni!! You will have to put us some pics on for everyone to coo over :)

hope you're settling in well with your new arrival :)

xxx

Aw mrsr2004 many congrats to you hun, have sent pm for some more details to add to the beginning of the thread hun xx

Hi Ladies.

I was due on the 28th of October but I really feel it will be into November when LO decides to make a move. Do I count as a November Sparkler?

Good luck to everyone due in November, not too long to wait now :D

Hello! I should have done this before oops.

Jac was born on the 15th of October at 1:45 am by emergency section. He was 10lbs 13oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"