Officially a lunatic

stacilynn

Reaction score
Let me start with my story. I am a 35yo woman with a 15 year old daughter. I was just married last month to my wonderful husband. He is 37 with no kids. Initially we had decided not to have children but have since changed our minds. We decided we may regret it in the future- so we are both very excited. I ovulated on the 4th or 5th and have been having on and off mild cramping, increased urination, extreme tiredness and irritability since about day 2-3. I took a pregnancy test 7-8 dpo and negative. Took one yesterday and it was a faint positive, but no mistake. Now the one I took this morning was negative. I am driving myself crazy. My period isn't due until this weekend- so it will be a long week. Gonna try not to test until friday. What do you guys think? I was so excited yesterday because I anticipated it to be hard for me to conceive at my age. Now I'm just frustrated! Thanks for letting me vent!

Hi there! I'm due my period around the same time! Had a faint bfp this afternoon but expecting bfn next time I test. When you get your faint line you just feel its to good to be true don't you. Do you have anymore tests? I'm doing a 4 hour urine hold, longer if I can, and testing again before bed! Xxx

You' re urine could have just been a bit too diluted especially for testing early. If you seen a line..im sure it will come back ;) try not drinking anything for awhile and see what happens. I know for some woman, testing in the evenings seem to work better for some reason. Dont be discouraged yet! Do you have a picture of the test?

I got another positive tonight! However it was on a clear blue easy. The line came up right away, blue- but thin. I fear this could just be an evap! Driving myself crazy. Gonna test in the am and wheither it's pos or neg Im not testing until this weekend. I'll try and upload photos of both pos. thanks for the support guys :)

Sounds promising! Please upload photos if you can. We love to see bfps!

I got another positive tonight! However it was on a clear blue easy. The line came up right away, blue- but thin. I fear this could just be an evap! Driving myself crazy. Gonna test in the am and wheither it's pos or neg Im not testing until this weekend. I'll try and upload photos of both pos. thanks for the support guys :)

Sounds like a positive one to me! Let us know in the morning!

A light faded positive! This time the line is thick. Gonna buy some frer and give those a shot. I swear if I'm not pregnant I'm not buying another pregnancy until my periods a week late. Who is this person???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->