Officially a Mrs!!

Trinity

Reaction score
Hey guys

Well I did it!!!!! Now a married woman.

The venue wasnt actually quite finished .. the outside was still a bit like a building site and was very upset when we got there on Friday but we are taking that up with the manager in writing .. wont go into that too much though coz dont want to get myself upset again talking about all the little things that was rubbish like the fact that no one even took the cake and cut it up for us so we had to bring the whole cake home and do it ourselves!! Anyway ... moving on!

Got about 2 hours sleep on Friday night and was up buzzing at 7 on Saturday morning. Make up lady and hairdresser turned up about 8 to do mine and my oldest bridesmaid's hair and make up. They did such a fantastic job .. i was so pleased with how it all looked when it was done. Got the dress out ready to put on with mum and mother in law's help (no way could do it on my own!) and had a panic that we had the wrong dress because i thought my dress was a size 14 and in actual fact i had a size 12!!!!! (had to get that bit in .. haha). Wedding ceremony was due to start at 11 and the registrar didnt turn up to my room until 10 to 11 so i was getting worried that Andrew would be waiting for me and i didnt want to keep him waiting too long .. lol.

Anyway went and met my dad and he was all overcome and was really sweet coz hes not really normally an emotional person but he was nearly in tears. We went down to the ceremony room and waited for the right time to walk in. Walked down the aisle to Queen - Best Friend (which is our song) and got to the end and saw that Andrew was crying .. bless him .. he was very emotional which was lovely. I managed not to cry till we signed the register and Leona - Moment Like This was playing and i broke down then .. lol.

I was worried about the weather coz rain had been forecast and it had been raining in the morning but the sun came out for the photos and just as we went back inside it poured again!! Photographer was brilliant .. he worked so hard and took so many photos .. i am so excited about seeing them all but got to wait for a couple of weeks til they are ready. Couldnt believe the weather though .. i was so chuffed. Had dinner which was lovely and had some amazing (and funny) speeches and everything was lovely. Andrew had bought me the most beautiful bouquet of red roses which he presented to me during his speech which i knew nothing about!!

Had an hour or so rest and then had to go meet all the guests for the evening. Pretty much everyone turned up and was just such an amazing evening .. i couldnt have asked for more. Our photographer even came back and took photos of our first dance .. and he isnt even charging us any more!! Bargain!!

Am home now with my husband (!!!!!) and just having a chill out before packing to go away to center parcs tomorrow. DH is putting some of the photos that a friend took on the pc so will try and post some a bit later.

Thanks for all your messages of congratulations guys .. was lovely to come back home to today.

Congratulations Mrs. Glad you had a good day. Can't wait to see the pics.

glad u had a fab day u derseved it all the best and wishing u a happy marriage

:headspin: That is wonderful. And it wouldnt be a wedding day without a few hickups:headspin:

Glad that you guys get a day to recoop before the honeymoon. :hugs: Cant wait to see pictures.

Congrats again! Suz

gr8 news hun!!! have a nice honeymoon :hugs:

Congratulations MRS !!! i still cant get used to calling my OH my "husband!" lol feels strange !!!haha!

Congratulations Trinity!!!!

I'm sure you and your new husband will enjoy married life and will have a wonderful life together.

I can't wait to see pictures, so don't leave us waiting too long!

Congrats
All the best for the future

Sinead

congrats hun sound like u had a fab day xxx

i hope ur are enjoying married life x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member