• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Officially a week to go....

lillme

Reaction score
And no sign! No nothing! Midwife yesterday and is starting to be engaged. I have been taking epo and raspberry leaf capsules for weeks now & nothing, maybe skin is better!
What are your bets I go over or other ladies now in this quandary?
Booked for a sweep on my due date and two days after & will book me for induction at my next appointment. Obviously trying to avoid this, anything else I could be doing apart from the usual?
I don't stop during the day so always walking, cleaning being active. Ho hum, come on little one.

My OB said BDing, orgasm, breast expressing, and :spermy: are the main proven ways to get prostaglandins to help ripen the cervix & produce oxytocin naturally. We've been doing it, gently but as much as possible to avoid induction. I really want to go into labour naturally too!

Thank you for your reply, I have been doing all that too to try and get things moving & still hardly anything to show for it, apart from insomnia and heartburn still!!
When are you due?

A2 I'm 38+4 now and totally ready to give birth. Been suffering badly with spd for what seems like eternity so ready to be done! I have been using raspberry leaf capsules, epo, dates, and since 38w been using clary sage oil as well. Been trying to get my oh in the mood too but it weirds him out a bit at this stage lol. Managed a couple of times lolol. But apart from a few contractions a few nights ago and some random cramps... nothing. I am normally a big believer in letting nature take its course but this is getting so frustrating I'll try anything (within reason)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"