Officially four days late

Mina246

Reaction score
And I took a cheapy walmart test yesterday after holding my urine for 5 hours and not drinking anything- negative. randomly today- negative. I don't have a set sleep schedule so the whole "fmu" doesn't work for me, but holding it for five hours and not drinking anything should have done the trick right? Has anyone been this late and still ended up testing positive? I haven't had any cramps or anything. I'm trying not to get my hopes up :cry:

Once you're beyond the first day of your missed period you shouldn't need fmu. Are you sure you ovulated when you think you did? Sometimes stress or illness delays ov or your period. I have read posts on here where ladies have been a week late before testing positive. Good luck!

I honestly am not sure when I ovulated. I ended up having the ovulation mucus twice this month I think once a little more than halfway through then like a week later. Who knows it's all just speculation and it's driving me nuts lol

I agree. Absolutely stark raving mad. I keep thinking I've gotta be more dpo and when I calculate it there is still AGES until I can reasonably test. Are you temping? Hopefully you get your BFP this month so it won't matter, but if not I think it's a really good way to know when you ovulated.

No I don't tempt last month I checked cm constantly and we bd like a million times and nothing lol my period actually stared spotting two days early. This month we have been preoccupied so it went super quick and I wasn't laying attention and now I'm on the sidelines like uhhh did I miss something? Did I get lucky? I told my fiancé and dad (who is super excited btw, I woke up today and he asked if I had started and when I told him no he giggled :) - he wants a grand baby haha) that if I start my period there will be a bottle of wine in the house. I wish hpts we're FREE. I'll keep this updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"