Officially joining you now...

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Had a chat with OH tonight and he didn't run away :rofl:

He said we can start trying in the next few months :wohoo: ...I know it'll probably take a long time again as I only have one tube (and that one isn't working very well) but I'm so happy! :wohoo: x

Woo, hope it doesn't take too long for you when you do start trying :hugs:

Oh yay Welcome over!!! :wave:

So happy for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hopefully MrStorky will bless you again soon - He gave you one bubs and I'm sure he won't want him to be an only child! ;)

I can almost empathise about your worries with your tubes - I wasn't planning Anna but before I had her I had been told that due to PID my fallopian tubes are scarred and I may not be able to have kids - obviously that's not the case, but there is, on top of that, a highly increased risk of ectopic pregnancy; I have to consider that just because I got extremely lucky this once, doesn't mean things will be easy when we start TTC this time :(

You just have to stay positive and see how things go. Who knows - we could both fall pregnant really quickly! Hey, if I don't peak in the bag, you never know - we could end up being pregnancy buddies!! :D:D

Big :hug: :hugs: x

I'm feeling more positive now that it's happened once, as I was told I'd probably need IVF (due to scar tissue from peritonitis after my appendix ruptured), and had an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy too (was sent for an early scan to make sure it wasn't though) :D If one egg can get through for us I'm sure it can happen again :happydance:

No looking in that bag!! Hopefully it won't take too long for either of us - would be great to be pregnancy buddies :wohoo: x

Sounds like we'll be TTc around the same sort of time! How exciting! :happydance:

Hope all goes well when you begin and you are blessed quickly

Sounds like we'll be TTc around the same sort of time! How exciting! :happydance:

Hope all goes well when you begin and you are blessed quickly

Thanks! Hope it goes well for you too :D x

That's great news! Any chance you'll be trying around November then? I'm new and looking for someone to commiserate with when DH and I begin trying.

That's great news! Any chance you'll be trying around November then? I'm new and looking for someone to commiserate with when DH and I begin trying.

Hopefully around then :D Would be great to have someone to go through it all with! x

I hope things dont take too long when you start ttc!!

What will you do if you have a girl next...You dont get that much girls stuff in Green! :lol: You'll be making your own :p xx

What will you do if you have a girl next...You dont get that much girls stuff in Green! :lol: You'll be making your own :p xx

:rofl::rofl: I've noticed that while on my ebay green hunts :rofl: Maybe I'll add some frilly bits to Sam's old clothes :laugh2: x

I've never read about your ectopic hun

Best of luck when the time comes like you say 1 can another can & will.

x

:rofl::rofl: I've noticed that while on my ebay green hunts :rofl: Maybe I'll add some frilly bits to Sam's old clothes :laugh2: x
Green isn't so bad imagine pink & lilacs with a boy :lol:

Its funny how many of us ladies with LO's under a year that are now visiting the WTT area. You would think we would have been put off pregnancy for a wee bit longer!

I want to wait at least a few months so that I'm pregnant in winter, but my hubby wants one now (think its just so he can have sex without a condom (sorry if TMI)).

Good luck !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"