officially now a bottle feeder

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
*sigh*

Ffion hasnt had booby in 4 days.. her choice.. and now i have hardly any milk left.

it suddenly hit me this morning... im not breastfeeding anymore. i really wanted it to end but im so upset now it is actually over.

feel like a complete failure.

:hug:

I've seen lots of posts from you about trying and trying with the breastfeeding so hopefully you can take comfort from knowing you did your best, and now you can get bottle feeding to work for u ffion and the rest of the family xo

Don't think you are a failure!!! Sometimes it just doesn't work out!! Your LO will bond with you even using a bottle! She knows who her mummy is!! :)

Try not to worry about it! The important thing is she's getting the food and nourishment and you are still the one providing it!

Good for you for giving it a go. Don't beat yourself up, I bet you will both be far happier now!!!

at least we managed 4 months. better than the 2 weeks i fed rhys for

Course your not!
Look at her grow ! bottle or boob she is a bloody gorgeous little girl and iether way wil continue to grow and thrive ;)

OMG Tezzy stop! You are not a failure! You sound like a wonderful mama. Don't let this get you down. I know from experience there's lots more things that we as parents just have to say no to, for the greater good of the family. You did your best and Ffion got the best from you! Do not feel like a failure. You are a Super Mum!
:hug:

you've done so well feeding for this long...I also only fed Ella for 2 weeks so a month for me is an achievement....you've done a fab job hun, certaintly far from a failure xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->