Officially overdue, and beyond frustrated. Rant.

Beadle

Reaction score
All I want to do is cry, between my ribs and LO's lack of room I'm not getting much sleep, or if I do get "enough" sleep I wake up so many times throughout that period that it feels like I barely got an hour of sleep and it's causing me to be very emotional and cranky. I don't want to be induced since I want to have as natural of a birth as possible, but I am seriously about to the point where I'm looking forward to the end of the week so I can get my induction on friday.

I've been having so many symptoms of labor since the end of 36 weeks, and I swore she'd come early but nope. So just shows that even with semi-to-regular contractions, losing big pieces of plug, clear outs, nesting, and a ton of other symptoms doesn't always mean labor is on its way. Even after a small stretch last week nothing has improved. And I'm really not looking forward to my doc appointment tuesday, it's going to involve me hanging out at my office from 11:45am-2pm ish because with my doc being gone they had to squeeze my NST, Ultrasound and normal checkup in with other docs and they couldn't get everything done in one swipe so I have about an hour to wait between each part.

But I just want this girl out of me, she has no room and when she moves (if she moves) she stretches me out so bad that I start crying and have to push her little butt or foot back into me and when I have contractions you can literally see and feel the outline of her lower body. I could even feel toes and her heel the other night. And what really freaks me out is she never moves anymore because she's so cramped, I have to encourage her to move every couple hours just to make sure she's still alive in there and I'm so stressed out that one of these days I'm going to wait too long to make her move and somethings going to be wrong with her.

All I know, is I'm beyond frustrated with this, I am usually a really patient person but it's about gone and I'm afraid of what's going to happen when I finally break down :cry:

Ergh I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how you are feeling.

Sending some :hugs: and fingers crossed you go into labour naturally very soon.

Feeling your pain lovely! Sending hugs xxx

Awwww big big hugs :hugs: you must be so frustrated!!! I hope labour starts ASAP for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies :hugs:

And goodness Sazaroo you have way more patience than I do, I hope your LO comes soon as well, I'd be nuts if I were still pregnant at 42 weeks D=

I'm overdue now too and ever since I passed 40 wks I've become mega stressed. The threat of induction looms over me as I want a natural homebirth. I have a bad cold so I'm hoping the delay is down to that. I had my first at 40 wks...

The thing that is bugging me most though are friends and family asking everyday what's happening so I feel under a lot of pressure to go into labour :(

I hope you go into labor naturally very soon. I also hope you can find some inner peace while you wait. I can understand how hard it could be to go overdue. I am just in the complete opposite situation. I want him to stay in, so can relate on the frustrations in that sense.

:hugs: itll be a distant memory soon :) i went 13 days overdue so now know how fustrating it us x

aww it's such a hard emotional point. My first was born at 41+3 so I certainly know how that feels! Hope baby comes soon. Just wanted to pick up on the "if she moves at all" and just wanted to say if you feel movement is reduced at all, please go and get checked out.
Fingers crossed you don't have much longer to wait xx

Movement changes with space being low, but it's not meant to be that reduced... if you're having worries about that, it's worth getting it checked out.

I had an appointment today and got checked, still the exact same as I've been since 37 weeks, doc tried to stretch me but couldn't even get me to a 3 but she did a sweep and I just had my bloody show about an hour ago so hopefully I'll be one of those lucky ladies who go in soon after their show rather than having to wait a week or more.

I also talked to her about the movement and she said as long as I can get the baby to move by prodding at her or whatever and I can do a kick count at those points it's ok. It's just that she's so cramped up in there that she doesn't want to move on her own unless she has to. She advised I just keep doing the things I do to make her move just to be safe and if anything changes and I can't get her to move by drinking cold milk or prodding her then to go in and get checked.

Thanks for all the support ladies, hopefully all of us who are overdue have our LOs soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->