officially starting 2nd tri :))

maybebby

Reaction score
Ok so acouple questions, 1st : is period like cramping still ok? I assume so seemings uterus is still streaching. 2nd : not really a question but iv started having crazy dreams! I know its normal but iv had 2 tht iv miscarried and almost every night I'm going off on so lol and 3rd I find it so hard to sleep! Is sleeping on stomach and back really tht bad? I don't really remember being warned with my DS about sleeping on my bck but I see it everywhere with this pregnancy. Thanks to everyone in advance :)

Cramping should be fine unless it becomes severe or accompanied by bleeding.

The dreams just get crazier! lol... Mine have been so vivid and detailed.

I still semi sleep on my stomach, your body will tell you when it is uncomfortable. I find when I sleep on my back it gets uncomfortable after not too long.

Welcome!

No bleeding just tht icky feeling. And I do a side stomach sleep lol I find myself waking up on my bck I guess bc I get uncomfortable. And thank u I feel a.lil more confident tht this pregnancy is real!

Hi. I just entered into my second tri too...sleeping is becoming more difficuly becasue I'm a stomach sleeper. lately Ive brough one leg up to kind of create a space fro my belly withoug it being smashed under me..it only lasts for a little while though. I'm learning to sleep on my side pretty good.
I've had cramping off and on all preganncy and I read that about 13-14 weeks the baby goes through a big growth spurt which expains the cramping...
my dreams ahave been out of control this whole pregnancy...and I dream of miscarraige fairly often..it's just our subconscious taking control while we're sleeping and scaring the hell out of us...it's always nice to wake up and dicsover that it was just a dream...

As far as I know and remembered 13 weeks, now y'all correct me if I'm wrong.... tht has happened b4 lol jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->