Officially TTC after loss now!

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by Nat0619, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Nat0619

Nat0619 Mummy :-)

Well, my first AF after mc has started today :happydance: Just over 5 weeks after my medical management so I'm pretty pleased with that, I thought it could take longer than this. So am hoping my body has reset itself back to normality :thumbup:

TTC again here we come!! :haha:

Excited and scared at the same time! x

2. Quartzbaby

Quartzbaby Well-Known Member

Good luck hun. I had my mmc at my 12 week scan on the 27th April. Hoping for a period next week. O am teally scared to. Might have to have some private scans done. It would kill me waiting to 12 week scan if I fall pregnant again.

3. mamadonna

mamadonna Well-Known Member

good luck nat,you'll have to get urself a ticker on there :thumbup:

4. pink80

pink80 Please......

Good luck - glad you didn't have to wait too long :thumbup:

I feel exactly the same Quartz - I couldn't go to 12 weeks again before knowing everything is progressing xx

5. Quartzbaby

I will be a nervous wreak with any scan. To feel that pain emotionly again is just to scaring. I am just so scared of it happen again. When are you going to try again. I think we have decided try after two periods so July. But I haveto have a period first, waiting for my first one to arrive after it happened. Have you had one yet how long did you have to wait.

6. addy1

addy1 Mom of 3!

I will be a wreck when going for my first u/s as well. With DD, u/s days were such happy and exciting days. After finding out at our 11 week u/s that we lost our little one, they take on a whole new meaning. It will be hard even walking into the same clinic. So many bad memories.

Good luck to you all!!

7. Quartzbaby

Hi addy. Same here. I have a dd that has just turned 3. Scans with her where exciting. Next time if there is a next time I will be crying before they even put the scanner on me.

8. pink80

pink80 Please......

It was such a shock - I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I'll never forget that feeling, it'll taint any scans I ever have again :cry:

My mc was in march, I had 2 failed attempts at medical management but then had to have an emergency erpc, got my first af 28 days after that - now on cd 23 and still waiting to ov xx

9. Quartzbaby

I am so sorry . So know how you feel with regards to how you feel. I had mine on the 27 april. I was booked in for a op which was a week later but never made it. The night before I woke up with bad contraction pains and heavy bleeding. Rushed in to a and e and in the end said i needed the loo. While in they passed the baby and everything intact. It was horriable experience. Had to week another two weeks to go back and br scsnnrd again to m!ke sure everything had gone. Luckley it had so it will be 28 days on the 13 June. So fingets crossed i get the witch. One time I will be glad to see her. Good luck hun. X

10. pink80

pink80 Please......

Oh I'm glad it was all clear for you - I had contraction pains when I had the first lot of medication and passed lots of things, I continued bleeding for 2 weeks and the scans showed that there was still things there - did the same thing again but it still didn't clear. I bleed for 5 weeks in total and then I started to hemorrage and had to go to a&e, I passed lots more clots but they said I still needed surgery - I ended up needing 4 units of blood transfused. Sorry for the rambling - I guess it's all still a bit raw. I really hope the witch pays you one more visit before leaving for 9 months :hugs:

Sorry for hijacking your thread Nat - I think you're probably bored of my story now xx

11. Quartzbaby

Oh pink goodness what an awful experience I am so sorry. Your not rambling hun and I totally understand you feeling raw about it. I still do. Take care sweetheart big hug. X x