OH being weird tonight.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by sezrah, Jan 24, 2011.

1. sezrah

sezrah Well-Known Member

I'm not particulary a happy bunny at this very moment. We haven't had an arguement but he's just been nagging me all day about stupid things, it's gotton me all pent up and I told him to just leave me alone and stop annoying me.
    He then told me I've been annoying him...for no reason...

what do you say to that?

That really hurts.

2. KitKatBit

KitKatBit Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls

Mine was a bit short with me yesterday and normally he's really patient and calm. With him I think it's a combination of my hormones kind of gradually wearing him down lol, but also I do think he's a bit stressed about the baby and being the sole provider etc. He just doesn't talk about things like that. Maybe yours is the same?

3. Mummy to be x

Mummy to be x The 4 of us...♡

He's a man hunny ignore him! Mine gets moody all the time these day's, It may just be the extra stress of him becoming a daddy, Its a nerve racking thing I guess :)

4. Marlarky

Marlarky Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I tell him I dont feel good he says "What else is new?"

I mean, I know I complain every day about this ache and that pain and this is wrong, but ffs, im 36 weeks pregnant, I have a right to complain! :haha:

5. welshprincess

welshprincess mum of 3 handsome boys

if my hubby was like this he would have fine slap right around the ear hole :haha: and i would blame it on my hormones :rofl: