oh bloody hell...............

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by nickyb6969, Sep 2, 2009.

1. nickyb6969

nickyb6969 ttc#3 mum2-2boys &3angels

i was due the :witch: yest and i have already had lots of ic tests with faint lines which i think were :bfp:'s but i did a fr yest with my saved fmu but it was neg:cry:...so i thought "sod it" i'll wait till morning and test with fmu again.....using ic as i want to save my last fr:haha:..........tested and low and behold ....another faint line.........:dohh: now its faided and makes me out to have been seeing things.......to make things worse i was DYING for a wee and didnt save it:cry::cry::cry: now im left in limbo AGAIN!!!.....sorry fot the rant i just dont know what to think now
    :dust::dust::dust: xxxxx

2. ACLIO

ACLIO Well-Known Member

Sounds good, try and store a pee and do another one in about 4 hours. Fingers crossed you get a bfp xx

3. nickyb6969

:rofl::rofl: i ned a wee already ...its only been an hour .....i feel like i havnt been for hours ....im going to start dancing in a min :lol: fx hey x

4. erinaimee

erinaimee Well-Known Member

sounds good chick. i had similar thing happen. very light line, wasn't sure if evap, or my mind lol. when line dried could hardly see a thing. done frer day before but nothing on it!. but got an asda hpt and got bfp :dust: to you fxd xxx

5. erinaimee

erinaimee Well-Known Member

ps. i know frer are supposed to be the super best hpt, but i hated them, the always gave me a bfn rofl xxx

6. nickyb6969

i did as ACLIO said iv just tested with ic and its neg!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr :cry: maybe too weak? or am i just clutching a hope??????????????????????????????????????????????????

7. SarahMelissa

SarahMelissa Maxy & Benny's Mummy

anymore news hun? have you tested again?

8. honeybee2

honeybee2 Well-Known Member

sounds good though- keep testing!

9. nickyb6969

hi :wave:......i havnt been on for a day or 2 lol .....A/F got me wed :growlmad: gutted after faint ic's.......the lines were def there ! the only thing is that my (.)(.) are KILLING ME!......they never hurt not even when im on or b4??????sorry tmi...but im about off now and its only sun morn......nothing there on a pad only when i wipe vvv pink?...this is very unusual because im usually very heavy.....oh sometimes i hate my body!:cry:

thanks for asking tho xxxxxxxxx:hugs: