Oh boy

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by 1st_baby, Oct 14, 2008.

1. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Ok so I started my pills 3 weeks ago ..now im on my last set before my Period ..but its 3 weeks im feeling like crap ..headaches, nasuea (sp) cramping and bloating ..at least he boobs dont hurt but still it scares me ..

We use condoms sometimes but there was a few times where DH decided to use the pull out method but still should I worry ? I havent put on any weight im loosing it 12lbs to be exact but ..arghhh should i wait to see if my period comes or should I test?

Thing is Lets say I am hubby was talking about Abortion ??? hes too scared we wont be able to afford another one but he knows im against it so... and max is only 5 months old ..I got fired when i was 6 months pregnant and dont have a job now :(

Im so stressed:hissy:

2. charliemeg

charliemeg Waiting

I would try not to worry. I had these symptoms when I started on the pill. I would wait and see what happens. I know it is hard to try and put it out of your mind.

If you are still really worried I would go and see your doctor, :hugs:

3. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

I agree they can all be side effects of the pill :hugs: xx