oh dear i just had a major hissy....

emalou90

Reaction score
my poor OH :(

he was putting the presents from my mum and dad under the tree
and just piling them all in one place (i like to spread them out so it looks like loads!)
and i totally flipped, burst out crying saying he wasnt doing it right and not listening to me!! WTF i'm mental.:dohh:

my lovely wonderful perfect OH calmed me down with a hug and telling me it was okay. oh dear what a wreck i am this evening :cry:
i can't wait for bedtime, i need some cuddles and a nice sleep.

hormones must really kick in at the end of this pregnancy.

anyone else totally unreasonable? xxx

It makes perfect sense to me that they should have been spread out nicely. But men don't see things the same way do they.

Haha no they don't. but still, there was no need for me to have a fit about it! :rofl:

At least your OH understand's. I always have hissy's over stupid things and OH just looks at me like im the strangest person in the world and walks away.
But sounds like a perfectly good reason to kick a fuss to me. It's christams! Everything needs to be perfect doesn't it.

having exactly the same kind of day..OH has been so great and I am being totally awful! Looking forward to bedtime and a new day tomorrow. Hope yours is better tooxxxxx

lol - sorry, just made me laugh because I've been flipping out at everything recently and this made me thankful its not just me x

omg you're not alone hunnie... I still have 10 weeks to go and I've had some major hormonal breakdowns!! Just had one last night as a matter of fact and I can't even remember what it was over... :hugs:

Ah hun you sound like me!!! Everything or so it seems has gone wrong in the past week and on Sunday morning I totally flipped at dh, and he was amazing in calming me down. I was properly blubbing uncontrollably and felt horrible but he was so lovely. How women do pregnancy on their own I don't know!

We've had my bro and his gf who have 2 kids splitting up last week, completely out of the blue and they have 2 kids together, meaning all Cmas plans have had to change completely, water coming through our ceiling on Sunday when I ran a bath and had to pull all the new carpet and floorboards up in the nursery to get pipes fixed, a leaking radiator, a cot that has been passed down through family/saved for us having 3 major parts missing after we were told it was perfect so we now have to buy a new one! And to top it all off someone just thinks it's amusing to test my patience even further by giving us a shed load more snow on top of what we have when I still have presents to buy and deliver tomorrow!!!!

Our oh's deserve medals for putting up with us!

aww i'm glad i'm not alone! But don't you just feel so terrible for it? I used to be able to control my temper etc but thats just gone out the window.

Mrs Dot - i think you've coped really well with all of that! i remember my worst day was going to Asda for cat food, walking 30 minutes there, forgetting my purse, walking back, then getting my OH to take me in the evening, Asda didn't have the cat food we usually have so had to get some different one, then i got home and it was in gravy :( THEN realised we had no bread and i could have got some when we were out... i was so frustrated i just broke down. hahah :rofl:

so compared to what you explained to me... you coped well ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"