Oh dear I may have a baby jeebus...

chuck

Reaction score
Just because it had to be one of us it looks like I may end up with a baby Jeebus...LOL

Been contracting since around 10pm last night, managed to get some sleep but been awake since around 4am.

Feel like very very strong period pains right now and coming every 5-10 minutes lasting around 30/45 seconds but bearable.

I've had my 2 paracetamol and a bath LOL...made sure I've had my xmas brekkie of smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, the hubby has the turkey on so its all ready and waiting for tomorrow or incase things com to a stand still! LOL

Well just a waiting game now isnt it?!

At least the birthing centre are very quiet - they only have 1 postnatal lady in so unless someone beats me to it I get the pool and their undivided attention!

Merry Xmas ladies.

Merry Xmas! looks like you'll be getting a lovely christmas present!
baby must of seen his pressies under the tree waiting

Good luck to you! x

AWWWWWW! Congratulations chica!!!!! How exciting!?!???!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

bloody child..dad's certain he planned to ruin his xmas dinner all along! lol

Wow! How exciting! Good luck! xxxx

:lol: Good luck, if he's born today will his middle name be Jeebus... :rofl: that would be cool!!

Awww...it looks like you might get an extra present on Xmas!

It sounds as though baby doesn't want to miss out on the festivities!

Good luck and keep us posted x

Good luck Chuck, hope the little monster doesn't give you too much trouble on his way into the world! x

Hmmm all gone a bit quiet for now dammit, I had a lie down to get some rest and things have slowed right dwon. Huff...glad of the rest though it was sore.

Well hopefully tis the quiet before the storm.

I can get some yummy xmas dnner down and go for a little walk and then he'll get going!

Oh wow how exciting - I'm dead jealous -I can't wait for my little one to arrive!!

Fingers crossed Jeebus arrives soon! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->