Oh Dear...It's a game changer! (Long post)

CupCakeFairy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a bit new here in NTNP, been hanging out in WTT but have a slight dilemma which I wondered if any of you ladies could help with :)

Ok... So this is my first month of charting... but the third month that I've been 'watching' my cycle.

To cut a very long story short, I had to stop taking the pill (pop) in July and since then DH and I have been withdrawing as our only method of contraception. Not the best method but we're not bothered either way :) Now, since coming off the pill I have had 2 34/35 day cycles and I have noticed that I ovulate around the start of every month. So due to the lack of contraception, I try avoid sex around the ends and starts of months... and that's what I did this month!

I've been feeling a little more 'post ov' the last few days and I was quite confused as to why FF said that I ovulated on the 5th when my temp wasn't too high, but it's FF, right, it can't be that wrong? Since about Saturday/Sunday my temp has shot WAY up! And, like I said, I feel more 'post ov' with the moodiness and sore boobs etc...

So I have gone and added my temps on to FF just now and I got an alert box saying that my new entries showed significant data that meant that the chart would change... So what's so bad about that I hear you ask....

(Thank you if you are still with me at this point :thumbup:)

DH and I DTD twice last week in the days running up to my Ov (FD1 and FD3 to be precise - according to my new FF stats) When I saw this on my graph I just kinda freaked out... And just needed some BnB support!

So... has anyone who charts noticed a change in cycle length? Can anyone help (in any way!)

Thank you all for any help or advice you can give! :)

Cake :)

All I know is that with the POP pills they can change around for about a year. I've been off Cerazette for nearly 7 months and I have only had 2 complete cycles so far. Hoping you get answers soon xx

Thanks :) I was so sure I was falling into a pattern... But hey! I'll find out soonish! :)

hope you get answers soon and fingers crossed for you :) me and my SO are using pull out too so let me know what happens xxx

I have been off the pill since mid-June. This is my and DH's 5th cycle TTC.. after my chart got all crazy I decided to step back to NTNP, but I couldn't help temping! So here is my chart. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/361431

My cycles before the pill were usually around 28/29 days. And after the pill (up to this cycle) have been exactly 30 each. I don't know what happened this month. My ovulation date set by FF was CD13 and then it switched to CD24 and I have *no* signs of AF starting.. All tests are BFN.

Probably not much help, but you aren't alone!!!

Thanks ladies!

Well, officially... I have had three 35 day cycles! I only had a 9 day long LP which threw me as I thought the standard was 14 (chatting to MIL) and I would have had a much longer cycle if I had to wait 14 days after ovulating.

But AF came exactly when I was expecting her, but for the first time, I was slightly sad. It was also the mother of all periods! its been 10 years since I had to go home (all be it from school back then) because of my period!

So, I didn't need to worry at all... but this month may be the start of ntnp... but plans are for ttc in Jan (which is only one more AF :happydance:)

Chelle, I can see a pattern in one or two... so thats not bad :) Keep temping though and all may be relieved!

Thanks all for responses! Its great to know that there is so much support :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"