Oh dear..the sleep issue has started...

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:wacko::wacko: I love sleep... but i'm sure as hell not enjoying how horrid my hips feel wen i wake up..i cannot sleep on my back, i cant sleep on my belly..so my choice is left..or right.and after a while they both hurt... :nope::nope:

My mate stacey is sending me her preggy pillow! But i wont get it until next week =] ny ideas for me til then? =[

Pillow between your knees although it's a bit more comfy my hips still hurt in the morning!

I have no advice- going through the same thing!! My hips/outer thighs hurt so bad! Let us know if the preggo pillow works- I have a full length body pillow but it isnt doing much at all!

Pillow between legs will ease it a bit. I also started pulling duvet right around me & tucking it under bump.

My preg pillow has arrived today so fingers crossed its better!

Snap....my hips and also my knees hurt from one being on top of the other all night. I have quite a soft blanket and i now tuck it in front of me (i kind of hug it like a person if that makes sense), so in way it takes some of the weight off my hips and i put some of it between my legs and it works. My hips have stopped hurting and so have my knees. Its a pretty big blanket so i can mould it where i want and its nice and soft (its one of those snuggles thats meant for sitting on sofa with!)
I find its the only thing that helps and if i turn over its easy to drag over the other side.
x

I'll tell you how it is once i get it and what type it is =] My partner is fab at stealing the covers so tucking some under my bump would result in him flipping me off the bed rolling over himself LOL! I'll see if i can find a spare pillow and tuck it under my belly =D

I hate this discomfort!

I sleep with a pregnancy pillow, and a pillow under my belly... but I'm not getting too much sleep these days either.. I just toss and turn :(

me to hunni my hips kill me at night and first thing in the morning try a pillow between legs. i think its our bodies getting us used to lack of sleep Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->