OH doesnt want anymore :(

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Before i start i know i am blessed to have two beautiful healthy happy children. And even more blessed to have one of each....

But.

OH told me yesterday that thats him done. And he really doesnt want anymore...
Im broody as hell. Im always broody :haha:

There wouldnt be anymore babies on the cards for a while yet anyway as Zach is only 5 months old. But im gutted, i always thought id have loads of kids.

When are you all stopping? And how do you get over broodyness :rofl:

well my dd is almost 6 months and were ttc #2.. dh wanted 8 :dohh: but were going to have 4 and see where we go from there

My OH doesnt want anymore, i have had a pregnancy scare since Izzy's been born and my OH got so depressed with the prospect, so even though i am very open to the idea of more we have decided no more x

We knew we definatley wanted two close together, but after these two we're going tk have to move house before we could think about more, so we'll have to see what the future brings!

I'm hoping for more- DH doesn't want any. I guess the only way I am dealing with it is to live in hope! And spending lots of time with bigger families!

I know how you feel. My DH is adament that one is enough. I'm happy with one at the moment (as she's been incredibly hard work), but I wouldn't like to discount another one later on. Trouble is DH wants to go and get the snip, so I may not have a choice.

awww hun:hugs: we said 1 well he did but now we have 4:haha: i'm thinking that maybe he will change his mind:happydance: in a while when zach is a bit older:thumbup: i would have another like a shot :haha: but we already have 4:cry: and my oh say's no more:cry: but never say never :winkwink: x

eekk I am done done done - too nervous of it being triplets next time lol

I would love to have 2 and i really wanted 2 close together. I wanted to start ttc#2 when Macie was 7/8 months ish. At Xmas DH decided that he wanted to wait abit longer so i agreed. Then in Mar he decided he wanted to wait till Macie was at leaset 4 before we started trying and i hopelessly agreed AGAIN. Then me and DH seperated in April and i have been getting so down that i wont be giving Macie a sibling anytime soon or if at all....:cry:
xx

I'm not allowed anymore either. I get really down, I know I'm lucky to have two healthy children but I just can't accept I will never have ant more children. It's a major issue between me and OH. :(

im not allowed anymore (we only have one) for AT LEAST 3yrs so the other half tells me...however i am gonna through a rather long winded pregnancy scare at the moment...he just doesnt know about it! xxx

Most bloke end up changing their mind or being swayed...its just if your youngest is still a baby all they see is the hard work it involves so they say no more...wait till they are toddling around and he will prob agree to it then :thumbup:

our other kids are 7 and 11, dh said he wanted no more after the 2nd, and here we are with no 3 :haha:

I am the same, I have two beautiful children, one of each but I always wanted three and would love another. DH has agreed that we can consider it in a year but I know he doesn't really want to so I feel guilty as I would be pressuring him into it and I worry that he might end up resenting me or the baby if things were difficult. I feel like I should be grateful for what I have but I don't think the desire for number three is going to go away. I guess I am hoping that in time he will decide he really wants number three as well. Pyshologically I didn't feel like George was my last baby and I just have it fixed in my mind that we will have a third. I definitely would be happy to srop then.

no more for me i love babies but i have 4 and thats enough plus oh says no more lol

I've wanted #2 since LO was 3 months old. I'm an only child and I hate the thought of LO being the same. I want a big family because i've never had it. I love the thought of all the hustle and bustle and there's something happening all the time. If it was up to me i'd TTC now, but OH wants to wait :( He said he does want another baby but not now. We're only 21 so we do have loads of time, but I don't want a big age gap. I think we will prob try when i get my implant taken out of my arm in 2013. Suppose 3 years isn't too big of a gap... x

When kyle was first born oh wanted another straight away i mean he if oculd of got me pregnant the day i delivered he would of lol, then once kyle hit about 3/4 months he did not want another for awhile then once kyle hit 1 he wanted another so we have #2 on the way.. However the oh wants 11!! yes 11 children eek!! ive said 2 for now then once these 2 are at school maybe another 2 lol

It can be a big problem between couples.

I really, really want us to have a brother or sister for Maia but OH isn't so sure. He hasn't said no more but hasn't said yes either.

Thing is babies are hard work, even relatively 'easy' babies. I'm hoping that he'll say yes to another when LO is a bit older. Hopefully your OH will change his mind too x

OH wanted just Ava, but we have decided on one more, then he's getting the snip!

I have always wanted 3 and DH 2. When we had our second he said no more. Eventually I was completely ok with that. My second was a lot of work and still is. Then we got the surprise of our lives.... Hannah. I can now say that our family is complete. However it was such a shock that it took me almost 6 months to get excited about expecting agan. Never rule it out, you never know.

Im glad its not just me who isnt allowed anymore :)

When we had Madi we both said we would stick with one, then as she grew i didnt want her to be on her own. And it was actually him that suggested TTC for Zach. But everytime i mention it, i just get... we've got a boy and a girl. We dont need anymore.

I think he sees our family as complete already. Where as i have this vision in my head of 4.. its the thought of never being pregnant again that gets to me, no more scans, no more birth, and ill never have that feeling again. You know the one after you've just given birth and you've got your perfect baby. Thats the best feeling in the world.

I love having babies!!!! And i am so jelous of people with twins or triplets. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->